Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nah they just singling out a few people. I could call them up today and tell them I'm reselling my pairs and they'd say ok. Don't think these dudes aren't happy about instant sell outs even if 50% of the pairs go to resellers.

Funny story about NB and RF tho. Doesn't surprise me at all

how is NB being the diva when RF is the one who goes to them wanting to collab? If NB went to RF, it would be different...but since RF went to them for a collab....then the ball is clearly in NB's court and RF has to play by their rules
/\ is that how it works? I am unsure who goes to whom for collaborations. NB is being a diva because, read: its not a big deal! Am I right? If NB actually took issue with the NB font on KITH, which btw is all pure speculation, I am pretty sure it was their legal team trying to get their way. I actually thought it was a sick idea when I first saw it. as did other people. 

how is NB being the diva when RF is the one who goes to them wanting to collab? If NB went to RF, it would be different...but since RF went to them for a collab....then the ball is clearly in NB's court and RF has to play by their rules

/\ is that how it works? I am unsure who goes to whom for collaborations. NB is being a diva because, read: its not a big deal! Am I right? If NB actually took issue with the NB font on KITH, which btw is all pure speculation, I am pretty sure it was their legal team trying to get their way. I actually thought it was a sick idea when I first saw it. as did other people. 

I know what you're saying. I wasn't arguing that point hahaha I'm with you that it's not a big deal regardless. I like the design. My only point was just that if RF wants to collab with a company, he has to follow their rules.

I'm sure the other stores to have them will come with the "clever little bag" box and not the just us box.

Speaking purely from a design industry stand point (as I originally was)...If me (NB) asks you (RF) to not use my logo style...and you do it anyway...that's not cool...weather or not it's a good design has nothing to do with what I was saying...I don't like it personally it's not creative at all...the color ways in this release were crazy but that Kith NB font mash up IMO wasnt creative...

i tweeted to andy oliver about price of coa pumas at cncpts and he clearly didnt know that they were charging 150

So does only making $50 mean you failed?

What amazes me is how greedy everyone is these days. I think out of all the times I've resold new releases, I've only made more than $50 one time. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm not out to get rich off selling shoes. If I can make a few bucks off a pair, that makes the next pair I buy a few bucks cheaper. I'm fine with that.

People are too greedy these days... One of the main reason this culture is so garbage now.

Last edited:
Just seen this on one of my sneaker groups
sick.gif
:

they came like that from the store?

i bought a pair of air max 90s from kith in august from the mahattan store and i swear they came with scuff marks. i know the size i wear for air max 90s so i didnt even loo at the shoes. but def had a scuff on the side.

COA x Puma Disc Blaze is posted on CNCPTS in both colors. $150. In Store Only, 2/1.

Could be less due to the box itself

Puma has used that stupid slide cloth box like on the cove puma

In store had special box and online orders had that cloth box

Maybe other stores will have it in the cloth box

This is of course just a guess

lol I had to pay $175 for the seal restock on cncpt online....keep in mind the restock had a price bump for no reason at all

ONLY TIME I EVER PURCHASED FROM CNCPTS WAS FOR THOSE MINT 998...

FOR A FRIEND.

THEY SEEM SUPER SHADY

BUT THEY SURE PUT OUT A HELL OF A PRODUCT LOL

SANS 3LIES (THOSE WERE BASURA)

Back
Top Bottom