Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What?!?! NB didnt want him to use their logo style, so what are you sayin exactly or are you trying to get "rep" for calling out a NTer who you think is a newbie? my comment was referring to the fact the NB did not want RF to use their logo STYLE for KITH/RF wording/logos. Meaning that stripped look that NB has on their logo they didnt want RF to mimick that and he did anyway which is like a slap in the face, thats what I was referring to.

Last edited:
They did…They pressured NB to pick. Frank mentioned it was the politics in Boston that got it scrapped.
The only company with the power to scrap the project was NB. So guess who scrapped it... If concepts pressured NB to pick and play favorites and NB actually did then guess who is at fault.. tip: its not concepts..

What?!?! NB didnt want him to use their logo style, so what are you sayin exactly or are you trying to get "rep" for calling out a NTer who you think is a newbie? my comment was referring to the fact the NB did not want RF to use their logo STYLE for KITH/RF wording/logos. Meaning that stripped look that NB has on their logo they didnt want RF to mimick that and he did anyway which is like a slap in the face, thats what I was referring to.
lol calm down little buddy.. "most times in the design industry it done usually as some kind of pun, or to sell more because customers recognize the logo style" that statement is what i was referring to when i apparently offended you and made you believe i was going after "rep" lol. someone is a little sensitive! BTW I have under 200 posts and a 2013 join date.... RF was actually working with NB so it is completely different... 

Here's the realization... 

these will not hit 225 shipped or trades for daytonas and americanas. 

it's sold for 450. ronnie created an incredible hype for them. It will settle but the price will not be retail + shipping. 

the game has changed. the demand is much higher with resellers and hype. 
So what is the price going to be then?

The only company with the power to scrap the project was NB. So guess who scrapped it... If concepts pressured NB to pick and play favorites and NB actually did then guess who is at fault.. tip: its not concepts..

lol calm down little buddy.. "most times in the design industry it done usually as some kind of pun, or to sell more because customers recognize the logo style" that statement is what i was referring to when i apparently offended you and made you believe i was going after "rep" lol. someone is a little sensitive! BTW I have under 200 posts and a 2013 join date.... RF was actually working with NB so it is completely different... 
NB said dont do this Ronnie

And Ronnie said **** that 

That was my point...you have no point...and like I said you prove my other point further by saying "BTW i have a join date of blah blah blah" (trying to get your NT "rep" up, not on me bruh... you know **** about design so leave that to the designers....

SMH at NT clowns...

Last edited:

Not disagreeing but cncpts played that card as well … Heres more crap, Frank used to work for Cncpts. He was also one of the dudes behind the design of Kennedys 999s. He left cncpts to do his own thing. Cncpts did him dirty as well.

well sir your point was ill conceived when you referenced other brands doing "logo puns" which is completely different as they are not directly working with the brand. DUH. I mentioned my post and join date because they are so weak! Why would I care about join date rep or post count or whatever??? lol. 

Funny how he dissed ronnie when ronnies team is one of the only boutiques taking away oairs from resellers and bots mean while Deon at concepts pats resellers on the back and helps them out!

well sir your point was ill conceived when you referenced other brands doing "logo puns" which is completely different as they are not directly working with the brand. DUH. I mentioned my post and join date because they are so weak! Why would I care about join date rep or post count or whatever??? lol. 
LOL so now your whole story is different now....now your back tracking lol a few post ago you were all "this is irrelevant"...I told you, you would try to harp on my NT ratings before you actually did lol, and I showed you how my point was relevant....so my question is why are you still talkin to me...QFT (kinda always wanted to use that)

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneakers/cncpts-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-three-lies/

it's like a sneak diss

"didn't ronnie do one"

at a time when ronnie fieg was ONLY doing GL3 collabs (only known for his gl3 collabs)

Nice to see some adventurous colours. Where are you at with it these days?
We’re down with the Coated Pantone colour book. Personally, I would wear all-red sneakers everyday for the rest of my life.

OK, last question. Aside from your own model, what’s your favorite Gel colab?
Didn’t Ronnie do one?

Yes he did.

Patta, Alife and Slam Jam have all done the Gel series justice, but my favorite is our 2014 colab.

---------------

He's talking about the Super Red GT2

Last edited:

LOL so now your whole story is different now....now your back tracking lol a few post ago you were all "this is irrelevant"...I told you, you would try to harp on my NT ratings before you actually did lol, and I showed you how my point was relevant....so my question is why are you still talkin to me...QFT (kinda always wanted to use that)
let me break it down for you.. ill conceived means not well conceived. it means your point was incorrectly stated. 

edit: when have i harped on your NT ratings?? lmao man you need to chill. 

Last edited:
Funny how he dissed ronnie when ronnies team is one of the only boutiques taking away oairs from resellers and bots mean while Deon at concepts pats resellers on the back and helps them out!

this is the new shopify protocol...

not limited to kithnyc

You understand now tho dont you...maybe I should have used pictures instead of words sooner...my bad...
you know whats hilarious though? You still dont get it! NB said dont liken my logo to yours, RF did it anyways. The entire point is thats NB being a diva, not RF. It is most likely NBs legal team being a bunch of *****. Having KITH written in NB font is a sick idea. Is it not??? Is he biting NB logo??? lol no because he is COLLABORATING with them. Get it???

man this is exciting! the NT flame wars are being directed towards me. Its pretty entertaining! I think I get why its done so much now! 

how is NB being the diva when RF is the one who goes to them wanting to collab? If NB went to RF, it would be different...but since RF went to them for a collab....then the ball is clearly in NB's court and RF has to play by their rules

Back
Top Bottom