Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dope picture, but lazy design. What's the fascination with these kinda clothing items where it's just a screen print of another image on a hoodie or t-shirt? Supreme does this also and people eat those up :emoji_thinking:. It looks like t-shirt projects that kids make in middle school.
thats every single streetwear brand.

Dope picture, but lazy design. What's the fascination with these kinda clothing items where it's just a screen print of another image on a hoodie or t-shirt? Supreme does this also and people eat those up :emoji_thinking:. It looks like t-shirt projects that kids make in middle school.

Some of the more sought after Supreme pieces are people wearing Supreme tees. This one is more of a play on words. Like everything else I t’ll be cool until it’s not.....someone just needs to screen print Bieber wearing “XXX” brand on a hoodie and kill this thing.

Some of the more sought after Supreme pieces are people wearing Supreme tees. This one is more of a play on words. Like everything else I t’ll be cool until it’s not.....someone just needs to screen print Bieber wearing “XXX” brand on a hoodie and kill this thing.
4E41C26700000578-5955163-Fan_of_fashion_Justin_teamed_his_floral_KITH_tee_and_shorts_with-a-8_1531669432187.jpg

Still waiting on tracking for my Aspen order...wonder if the Poetic Justice order I haven't even placed yet will ship before lol

Finally got a response from kith... apparently my Aspen items are out of stock in the warehouse... looks like I’m SOL... if anyone has a high pile in XL that they are willing to part with hit me up...

Damn, really hoping they do
Karate Kid
Step Brothers
Boyz N The Hood.
I feel like they'll be 90s movies so Karate Kid and Step Brothers are out. It has to be Sony and they did Boyz N The Hood so that will most likely be one.

Other options:

Mo Money
A Few Good Men
Shawshank Redemption
Bad Boyz
Money Train
Men in Black
Wild Things

I’m hoping it won’t be just 90s movies... I could picture ghostbusters, karate kid, bad boys maybe even heavy metal (I think it could make for a cool graphic tee)... selfishly I’m hoping for weekend at Bernie’s...

Back
Top Bottom