Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

got the high-pile zip delivered today from the plug. it fits TTS, so i'm glad i was able to find a large. paid $300 shipped, and i'm not mad. still laughing at the guy that tried to charge me $600. what a jackass :lol: if anyone needs a medium in the chianti lmk....if Kith ever ships my order.
TTS in kith sizing or normal sizing? Kith normally runs big.

Yeah I got mine in the other day and my true tts (lol) fits perfect. I didnt realize the inside wasnt lined with the fleece too.

Are you talking about williams sweatpants? If so, they are a roomier (almost baggy) fit like their hoodies. I size down from what I wear in Stone Island and they still are sigsnificantly bigger.

Appreciate the response. Yes, I was referrring to the Williams sweats.

I don’t know Ronnie, obviously, but I do appreciate his work. The man must not sleep though because he is forever in vacation land. I’m sure Aspen was written off as a business trip. Power to him. People will keep buying his stuff. I just wish my wallet got a break now and then. Things are so weekly now.

Back
Top Bottom