Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Why are all Mastermind collabs thoughtless?

They literally just dual brand every collab with a huge MMJ skull logo over the partners logo and charge an extra 150%... Their **** is high quality but never justifies the price point... I imagine this stuff going for more than the Moncler collab...

DwBi1aTVYAEwcEO.jpg

Can I get sizing recommendations on sweats? I size down on hoodies but wasn’t sure about sweats.
In case you ever want Bleecker sweatpants - those fit more like slim track pants so DEFINITELY size up on those. I am usually a M but in those I got a L and if they were any smaller I'd be exchanging them for an XL.

Super nice pants BTW. Thick, heavy, high quality material.

Short sleeve. There is also a crew neck sweater.

One color (black)

Design is the same image Ronnie posted.
THANK YOU! So s/s tee, crewneck, and hoodie. All 3 black? And just the grey box screnprinted on a black tee? I can work with that.

If you can help on an oop, my DM's are open. :wow:

Never owned a Kith hoodie, but last year when I tried one on it fitted huge, I'm usually an L and the M looked like the size to go. Are they still like that?

Never owned a Kith hoodie, but last year when I tried one on it fitted huge, I'm usually an L and the M looked like the size to go. Are they still like that?

Yes. Just had two hoodies arrive recently and I sized down. Had I gone with with usual size it would have been way too big.

Still no shipping for my aspen stuff... Looks like Kith has reverted back to the old shipping times... it’ll be spring by the time I get it if they don’t cancel first

Yo that hoodie had me reaching my hand into my screen LOL,
Must have

But bots eating this Monday :smh:

Aside from the Tupac factor,

This design is so ******* lazy, could have made this print on any hoodie in a mall,
The way kith was marketing the Tupac picture I was expecting more

Back
Top Bottom