Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

page monitor
Exactly, so not manual. Zero chance anyone hit fully manual bc there was no notification that those old pages had been loaded. Should have at least put a Kithmas link on the homepage with all of the products.

I mean manual counts as anything thats not a bot imo. I'm still doing the checkout process and all that. It's either monitors or bots, that's the only way to cop online nowadays lol

Had a good size run too
538310BE-711F-42DB-ACA8-B77D37BA5F2D.jpeg

Aside from the ones mentioned, there was also World Tour Tubular Dooms, Diadora Primos, Moncler GL3s, Timberland & Fracap collabs, NMD CS2 SE, Adidas Soccer capsules. Crazy.

yeah I just happened to go on IG a minute too late. The OW vapormax, coke converse, and STs were sold out by the time I got on. Supergreens had a full size run but I was put in queue and it sold out while I was filling in my info.

what was the point of the christmas restock if it was exclusively for bot users and people who subscribed to a monitoring service ?

Man I did not see the super greens. Would’ve gunned straight for them. Happy to snag 1 pair I wanted though.

what was the point of the christmas restock if it was exclusively for bot users and people who subscribed to a monitoring service ?
Yea that's the frustrating part. They could have loaded them weeks/months ago under fake irl names, sat on them, then loaded it all to the front page so a truly manual person had a shot. Today was just a Xmas gift to the people that bot their site 24/7. Most of those people dont even **** with Kith. Cant lie, as someone that spends a lot with them, I'm annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom