Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

surprised they kept it to an IG story only too. not a single post/email about it, so im sure theres alot who dont even know it happened.

Yea that's the frustrating part. They could have loaded them weeks/months ago under fake irl names, sat on them, then loaded it all to the front page so a truly manual person had a shot. Today was just a Xmas gift to the people that bot their site 24/7. Most of those people dont even **** with Kith. Cant lie, as someone that spends a lot with them, I'm annoyed.
Been like this for several years now. I used to be a fan but it's not even worth trying for certain releases anymore

That's what I've read. I couldnt find anything so just going off others.

Ah yeah I just read too. Seems manual users had a shot if they were on the IG story at the right time. Apparently there was no queue and people checked out easily. Would've been nice to complete the Kith Knit set.

woke up from a crazy dream, super greens actually restocked and i couldnt cop cause i had no idea this restock even took place until two hours later.

at least it was just a dream. would be insane if it was real.

Those dudes will still be dropping $$ on the drop lol
Oh no doubt. The thirst is real. I’m just glad I think this is by far the weakest Columbia collection he’s put out. Last years patagonia clones were way better IMO. Money saved for me.

bad-santa-gif-3.gif

Ronnie on Christmas doing us dirty lol

Should have been a kithstrike .... They were famous and known for that ish.... IDK why they decided to do something else now

Grabbed the high pile zip up. Decided i wasnt in love with the design on the fleece hoodie to justify spending $175 on a third one.

Back
Top Bottom