Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

muerto at the complaints about aaron doing da same collabs w da same company yearly

literally a day later yall switch it up

aint eem mad. its a nice collab

I just wish those people would stop buying and make it easier for those of us who have appreciation for the product to get items.

Last edited:
I can like the product and think he needs to alternate collabs a little more at the same time.

I can respect that. I think he just maintains the relationships he has. There’s a lot of partners on this one - Columbia, Timberland, New Era, Oakley, Adidas, etc. I think he needs to space things out more, but that’s just my wallet talking.

I can respect that. I think he just maintains the relationships he has. There’s a lot of partners on this one - Columbia, Timberland, New Era, Oakley, Adidas, etc. I think he needs to space things out more, but that’s just my wallet talking.
The Columbia one in winter was a bad example bc it's really just nice winter gear, not really a theme. He executes then well. I do think he's beat the Adidas soccer team thing and the Coke thing into the ground though.

im cool w da adidas ting bc theyre actually sponsored teams. so they gotta do new kits every year.

Nah, its completely acceptable for us to complain he keeps giving us the same things, and then turn around and continue buying it. It what we do best on NT, come on now :lol:

Lol at holding kith clothing in “high regard” too.

i def hold kith as a growing business and their model/marketing at the highest regard.

their clothing? they can regard deeznuts on pricing and quality.

from the atrium days to the niche theyve carved out now.

Apparently these are $175

A3904F1A-FF73-490B-B1BD-5370D3C91F7D.jpeg

the jackets are nice but i can't deal with the super loud fake branding

SUPA STAHM

STORM ANTIBOT INTELLIGENCE TEAM

Back
Top Bottom