Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the fleece stuff is so fire, about time
This one? Curious what colors it will come in.

15_d520abce-1247-4aeb-b8eb-22e3ef49043e_2048x.progressive.jpg

18_0c6ab13e-c504-4671-8eed-33b4cc86a87d_2048x.progressive.jpg

iirc the fleeces in the 1st Aspen drop were only $100. The jacket was like $120 maybe? Hoping these are in the same ballpark.

Yurt Sausage Fest last night. I would LOVE to see the breakdown in his sales and whatnot, these 4-times a year trips definitely gotta cost a lot, and for what purpose? Flexing the clothes with his friends? Realistically, none of us are going to be able to snag the full set of gear anyways. End of rant.

Yurt Sausage Fest is the new name for my band.

iirc the fleeces in the 1st Aspen drop were only $100. The jacket was like $120 maybe? Hoping these are in the same ballpark.

The Sherpa zip up from the original Aspen was $210 I'm guessing these fleeces will be in the $300 range with that new KEITH mark up.... After missing out last time... I'm just glad that they are back.... will be in for one of those and probably some other stuff as well...

The Sherpa zip up from the original Aspen was $210 I'm guessing these fleeces will be in the $300 range with that new KEITH mark up.... After missing out last time... I'm just glad that they are back.... will be in for one of those and probably some other stuff as well...
Just looked it up. The fleece hoodie posted last page was $130. The jacket was $100. If fleece hoodies jumped from $130 to $300 in 2 years, I'm off Kith.

Agreed the terrax are awful.

I liked a few pieces from winter and classic, but this Columbia Aspen stuff is tailored to such a niche crowd. I'll be passing unless there is an appealing hoodie or two. I've been hunting old Asics and NB releases. Will post a collection pic in a few weeks.

Another one checked off. Crazy how much of this stuff is way under retail.

upload_2018-12-21_13-49-4.png

Just looked it up. The fleece hoodie posted last page was $130. The jacket was $100. If fleece hoodies jumped from $130 to $300 in 2 years, I'm off Kith.

Maybe we're confusing products... The high-pile fleece zip up which you recently posted the picture in the grayish black color was $210 when the first Aspen dropped... The core Fleece which I believe you have in Pink was $135 but is more similar to the fleece hoodie with the design on it from the 2018 drop....

https://kith.com/blogs/news/a-closer-look-at-kith-aspen

I'm sure this will all be settled in a couple of days anyway when the closer look pops up....

Maybe we're confusing products... The high-pile fleece zip up which you recently posted the picture in the grayish black color was $210 when the first Aspen dropped... The core Fleece which I believe you have in Pink was $135 but is more similar to the fleece hoodie with the design on it from the 2018 drop....

https://kith.com/blogs/news/a-closer-look-at-kith-aspen

I'm sure this will all be settled in a couple of days anyway when the closer look pops up....
I see what you're saying.

This was $210
PileHoody_BlogGrid.jpg

This was $130
CoreHoody_BlogGrid.jpg

So where will this be?
15_d520abce-1247-4aeb-b8eb-22e3ef49043e_2048x.progressive.jpg

I'll probably cop the burgundy or black one, maybe the burgundy sweats too.. collection is really nice :nthat:

muerto at the complaints about aaron doing da same collabs w da same company yearly

literally a day later yall switch it up

aint eem mad. its a nice collab

Back
Top Bottom