Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No one else have interest in the Nemeziz UltraBOOST?

After watching multiple videos just now on reviews of the shoe. I'm totally going to pass, people say the bandage upper is so uncomfortable and not breathable compared to the regular UB. Sucks, I wanted to the flamingo ones too. But I'm not about to buy a shoe and have it be unwearable for me.

Looking at the Quarter Zip Jacket and sizing says 50.67 inches Chest for size Large. Is that measured across?

im in the for white Goalie jersey. living in Atlanta the coke alone has a good feel. plus i own way to many dark clothes i need something to pop

Only have Nike Jerseys. Anyone know how the adidas fit? Typically a L in nike jerseys/tees.
im a bigger guy in chest and shoulder area due to lifting i usually go XL in both works fine i know Adidas im a XL i never chance anything smaller than my TTS with soccer jerseys they can be cut slim at times

my TTS is XL

Saw something this morning saying they'd made changes to the site. There will now be a "quick add" option so you don't have to load the product page. And there will be teams pages so each team will have their own page.

man i just hope i can cop lmao hopefully these changes are for the better well see in a few is the goalie jersey under the cobras

And how's the faster checkout?

It's the same bs, idk why I still choose PayPal as a payment option.

Review order? Son process my damn order

Back
Top Bottom