Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i gladly would've offered the spot to someone from the NT fam but the spot just went to someone else that entered the raffle.

damn all good :lol: If I saw your post sooner I wouldve just told you to RSVP and id show up as you hahah you couldve taken the jersey for participation. oh well. saw some guys on FB that said they have never played fifa before winning the raffle :smh:

Any info on retail prices? Debating if i should take they day off work to go spend money. Smh lol

Now you wanna play video games lmao
i dont regret giving up the spot. looks like only the tourney winner gets a free jersey and a special copy of fifa 18. considering i havent played fifa in years, my odds werent that great anyway. i'm sure at least one of the spots went to someone that knows what they're doing. and considering the 3+ hours i'd be driving just to go, i dont really feel that badly about it.

Gonna scope out the LA location tomorrow, maybe catch one of you guys in there! (will be rocking the world fair or rugrats hoodie)

Gotta give Kith some props. Remember those red Maestros that had the scuffs on them from the box? I emailed Kith's customer service email, fully expecting them to tell me to pound sand. It seems like they check that email box every couple of days so it took a while but this morning they sent me a return label and are giving me a refund.

Gotta give Kith some props. Remember those red Maestros that had the scuffs on them from the box? I emailed Kith's customer service email, fully expecting them to tell me to pound sand. It seems like they check that email box every couple of days so it took a while but this morning they sent me a return label and are giving me a refund.

I think Ronnie said tha Pippen game, “aged like fine wine.” Unfortunately, resale prices did not lol. Sucks for all the hypebeast waiting on line to cop. I’m gonna be pounding my purple pair to the ground later this month.

F52B3FA6-2E95-4F55-90C0-5A2AC8437BB2.jpeg
8259F1AF-9AEF-465F-BAAA-3822363096A6.jpeg
90B92FCB-D2E0-4579-9E01-237CE4962CF8.jpeg
Anyone know if these are legit? Supposedly they were a friends and family drop for Lebrons production company, but I never seen them or heard of them before.

Went to the LA Popup today. They just strictly have the stuff from the drop, nothing else. But... word on the street is 2 months until a permanent Kith LA location!!

Back
Top Bottom