Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah I sized up a half size because of that (like the RF mid UB's from last year), I hear they break it nicely over time though
I went TTS myself but not stressing since I stay tts in ultraboost 1.0s and most ppl say to go up .5 but we’ll see

call me a noob i honestly strictly buy what i like

so what does kith do with pulled stock and how you guys find this out #NoobQuestion

ronnies oversaturating us with these collabs. they arnt good enough to do one or two a month like this.

im not really sure why people expected them to not be adidas blanks though?

It was final sale? I'm ****ed if I don't like them, aren't I?

It's all technically final sale since they only offer store credit that you can't even use in-store. This is why you use a credit card with return protection (Amex or Chase cards have it)

Not sure if any of you guys watch soccer, but I own about 15 kits (Chelsea, NYCFC and a few others). I've never paid more than a $100 for them. For the life of me, it boggles my mind seeing people pay $125 for one of Ronnie's fake team kits.

It's all technically final sale since they only offer store credit that you can't even use in-store. This is why you use a credit card with return protection (Amex or Chase cards have it)

Luckily I used Amex. If they don't fit well I'll have to check it out. I did the quick add without going to the product page and it didn't cross my mind that they would be final sale.

Not sure if any of you guys watch soccer, but I own about 15 kits (Chelsea, NYCFC and a few others). I've never paid more than a $100 for them. For the life of me, it boggles my mind seeing people pay $125 for one of Ronnie's fake team kits.

you should clarify that you’re buying without names on the back, because authentic jerseys with names are ~$130. Even without names they’re still $80-90.

Its a collab, you can always expect mark ups on collabs.

Ronnie on all his drops:
ha-got-him.jpg

you should clarify that you’re buying without names on the back, because authentic jerseys with names are ~$130. Even without names they’re still $80-90.

Its a collab, you can always expect mark ups on collabs.

Nope I get them with names and I don't buy authentics. Why buy authentics unless you're playing?

Nope I get them with names and I don't buy authentics. Why buy authentics unless you're playing?

there ya go then. no argument needed....

and different strokes for different folks. some are like you, ok having replicas. others want what the players are actually wearing. Its the same thing for basketball and football jerseys.

there ya go then. no argument needed....

and different strokes for different folks. some are like you, ok having replicas. others want what the players are actually wearing. Its the same thing for basketball and football jerseys.

I'm not anti-Kith. I like a lot of their collabs, but I dont think the Kith Flamingos are winning any matches anytime soon. More against the concept of marketing made-up clubs.

I mean, they only offer one style, so its not like you have the choice of what one to get.

im not even sure if they’re authentic blanks or replica blanks. id bet they’re replica though.

I mean, they only offer one style, so its not like you have the choice of what one to get.

im not even sure if they’re authentic blanks or replica blanks. id bet they’re replica though.

They're probably replica. The newer adidas authentics (I do have a couple of NYCFC authentics) have mesh-like build in the back for breath-ability.

upload_2017-11-3_13-24-22.png

They're probably replica. The newer adidas authentics (I do have a couple of NYCFC authentics) have mesh-like build in the back for breath-ability.

upload_2017-11-3_13-24-22.png

good catch. and let me just clarify, I do agree the pricing is crazy, but to me, its on par with what jerseys cost these days. and they are technically real teams, just not ones in a league anybody follows at all.

Luckily I used Amex. If they don't fit well I'll have to check it out. I did the quick add without going to the product page and it didn't cross my mind that they would be final sale.

The best part about AMEX return protection is sometimes they don't even want you to ship them the item. So you get the money back and get to keep the item. Happened to me with some flyknit trainers.

The best part about AMEX return protection is sometimes they don't even want you to ship them the item. So you get the money back and get to keep the item. Happened to me with some flyknit trainers.

Do they notify the company of the chargeback? Do they ban you?

You can really still get a full size run of the Flamingo UB at 2PM lmao. I wonder if anything is still sitting in store. I kind of want a tee but not with 10 dollar shipping

Back
Top Bottom