Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

tumblr_oxsgbc5Zwz1r7nfl8o1_540.jpg

I got my pair today still had black marks on them because the paper in the box was too thin

Anyone have a lead on the battleship grey sweatpants in XL from a couple weeks back... nothing on grailed or eBay... I doubt any are still sitting in any of the stores...

Maestro 2s have grown on me and that’s a good deal! I paid retail plus ship and tax for my purple pair from Kith, but on the hunt for the red one under retail to balance it out.

Just got someone to bite on a $170 bid on StockX. Including the $20 coupon, I walked out with the purple maestro's I wanted for well under retail! :nthat:#Patience

I should of waited dammit. The kids who can't afford to hold on to shoes are taking a 40-50 dollar loss. Now 200 feels like I paid resell lol

Totally forgot about the drop today. Kind of dig the long sleeve.
That's me every Monday, something about it being on a Monday morning that makes it so easy to forget. I did remember this week and got the long sleeve, first Kith Monday drop item for me :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom