Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I expect to not buy $350 t-shirts. Honestly, when I see someone in Ow, I immediately judge them as a ******. I don't care how much money you have, $350 is just dumb for a tshirt imo.

This is dumb. You must think all luxury brands are ******ed then. OW is middle tier at most for luxury t shirts. Givenchy has tees for $700. Im not calling anyone ******ed for what they choose to spend THEIR money on.

This is dumb. You must think all luxury brands are ******ed then. OW is middle tier at most for luxury t shirts. Givenchy has tees for $700. Im not calling anyone ******ed for what they choose to spend THEIR money on.

I guess the question is what makes a t-shirt a luxury item. Pima cotton? People are definitely free on how to spend their money. Kudos to the brands for charging with people with excessive disposable income are willing to pay. That being said, it's a pretty dumb investment with zero return. If I had a choice, and most wealthy people (not their wives) will tell you this, for $700, put it in the stock market, not a t-shirt that lost value quicker than a car driven off the lot.

Yes, I think all of those brands are ******ed. There's better things to do with $700 than flex with a tshirt.

I guess the question is what makes a t-shirt a luxury item. Pima cotton? People are definitely free on how to spend their money. Kudos to the brands for charging with people with excessive disposable income are willing to pay. That being said, it's a pretty dumb investment with zero return. If I had a choice, and most wealthy people (not their wives) will tell you this, for $700, put it in the stock market, not a t-shirt that lost value quicker than a car driven off the lot.

Compare it to a Supreme Box Logo hoodie. If you can score one for retail, you can wear the hell outta that thing, rip it maybe, and still sell it for a lot more than you paid.

EDIT: Oops replied to myself. Meant to add onto post.

Compare it to a Supreme Box Logo hoodie. If you can score one for retail, you can wear the hell outta that thing, rip it maybe, and still sell it for a lot more than you paid.

EDIT: Oops replied to myself. Meant to add onto post.
Supreme box logos are literally $4 Kmart tshirts with a 6" screen print on them. Anyone that pays several hundred for them is an idiot and should be laughed at.

Supreme box logos are literally $4 Kmart tshirts with a 6" screen print on them. Anyone that pays several hundred for them is an idiot and should be laughed at.

There's people that do it. $1000+
I wouldn't, but people, who probably aren't even that well off, do.

Why all of you in other peoples pockets so damn much?

Let people pay whatever they want to pay for whatever they want to wear

It ain't that difficult

Free financial consulting advice :smokin
Things you're unaware of as a teen or in your early 20s.

Why all of you in other peoples pockets so damn much?

Let people pay whatever they want to pay for whatever they want to wear

It ain't that difficult

THISS!!!

I would NEVER spend 660 on a hoodie but i dont judge people who do.. its your money so do what you want with it .. everyone has their spending habits .. im sure its people that would never spend 1000+ on yeezys or sneakers period

THISS!!!

I would NEVER spend 660 on a hoodie but i dont judge people who do.. its your money so do what you want with it .. everyone has their spending habits .. im sure its people that would never spend 1000+ on yeezys or sneakers period

I would, If it was a Sup x LV Bogo Hoodie

nothing else :D

72973538-5780-477A-90D0-9A9C8D36281E.gif

You guys are going after each other over stupid prices, but think it’s ok to refer to the subject as “******ed”.

Not a cool word to use ever.

I love carbone. Very excited for this one. Went to school with the Major Foods dudes (guys who own torissi, carbone, parm, zz’s, etc etc). Nothing screams milleneal nyc douche nozzle like Kith x Carbone and I’m proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom