Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just saw that too, some weird design decisions though in terms of the graphic design on the tees and L/S tees (just feels a little dated), and that blatant off-white belt rip off
Yea tees are kind of a rip off of Human Made, with the whole “youth” vibe. But ironically, the other clothing pieces seems more grown up in a way. IMO

IMG_7570.JPG
Finally

Attachments

• IMG_7570.JPG
    IMG_7570.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 3
Got mine $280. I think folks are saving their cash for the holiday releases. We got yeezys, jordans, nikes dropping that folks aren't pressed for these

Anyone else find the Treats tees fit smaller than the Monday tees? Any idea how these fall collection tees will fit?

Which Air Maestro II is the best? I like both of them but if I could only choose one I'm not sure which one would be the best. Also how much are they on the resale market?

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. man i shouldve copped that 8.5 yall posted

Long time observer, never posted before though. Curious if anyone has a good idea of where to find pieces from the Kith Aspen collab last year - trying to track down a Core Fleece Hoodie before the cold weather kicks in.

Long time observer, never posted before though. Curious if anyone has a good idea of where to find pieces from the Kith Aspen collab last year - trying to track down a Core Fleece Hoodie before the cold weather kicks in.

Grailed, Facebook groups and eBay would be your best bet.

Last edited:
what the sizing like on the bogo hoody? thinking about trying to cop one of the Monday Program ones. For reference, i buy the Ts (kith x coke, Bergdorf) in a Large

Back
Top Bottom