Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll never fall for these expensive hoodies anymore. I bought an undftd hoodie for $65 last year and it was super thin and the exact same quality as my $10 h&m one. I'd rather buy a plain hoodie from a spot like that and save money. I couldn't care less about clothing logos anymore.

I don't care about logos but I do care about quality... Anyone else have a Cncpts brand sweatshirt? Mine is outstanding quality. I got a Bodega one too that is very nice. But the Cncpts one is crazy nice.
The hoody with the stars? It's sick, but it's like 180 bucks, it better be nice for almost 2 bills.

The hoody with the stars? It's sick, but it's like 180 bucks, it better be nice for almost 2 bills.

Yes that one is a little expensive Haha. But it is crazy quality so in my opinion it is justified. Heard some bad things about the Mercer pants pockets just ripping off and I have stayed away from them. 100+ dollar pants should not rip with no wear.

the bleeker sweats dont look as thick as the stanton sweats. i wonder how are the quality on those. i liked the stanton ones much more.

Incredible steal. Gammas will always be able to be had simply because of the amount of pairs made.

Local Fb group has a kid, who don't wear a 10.5 or 11 bred 1s... I tested him with Ronnie fieg collabs are u interested in daytonas AND americanas, kid said No... I was like you weren't gettin them anyways.

I would turn you down as well for Americanas and Daytonas for Bred 1s lol
And that wouldn't be smart if u turned down that trade had he agreed IMO

Last edited:
Bred 1s = going for 350ish.

Daytonas = 200 retail, Americanas = 170 retail

it's an even trade, just depends on preference.

Unfortunately the hype for runners will pick up soon... I pray it doesn't but it's inevitable
IMO, there is already a good amount there. Even Asics GRs are starting to sell out quickly like the Urban Camos and the Christmas pack...

IMO, there is already a good amount there. Even Asics GRs are starting to sell out quickly like the Urban Camos and the Christmas pack...

This is true but I don't think it's peaked yet. I picked up the STA 1500s Saturday morning with no problem and wound up going back later in the day around 4 for a second pair and they still had 6-8 pairs left. Along with numerous other runners that presumably shoul've and would've sold out in other stores or locations. Maybe it's the area that I live in but they always sell out of Ewings and other stuff that I believe are lower quality and not really worthy of the "hype"

Back
Top Bottom