Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im sorry dont catch feeling I just feel it was a major let down. HE hyped up the show so much. and we got that?!? honestly one of fiegs worst shoes if not the worst. 

Going on a sneaker fourm is gonna be hard to find a ton of dudes out of college. I do live with my parents... 4 months out the year but so do a ton of NTers all with opinions just as valid as mine.

Also in college, also live with my parents 4 months out of the year. I think it can be agreed that the Daytona is one of Fieg's most polarizing shoes. You either love it and place it near the top of your list, or hate it. I haven't heard a single in between. I think the execution, blocking, and detailing is on point, and for Ronnie the story behind it is why I think it is such a special shoe to him. Just my two cents. Everyone is gonna feel some kind of a way about a sneaker, just how it comes down to it

He says the same thing for every new release... I don't think there's been a shoe he's released that hasn't been 'the best (someone's) seen'.

the Daytonas felt like a shoe that should've dropped in the Summer but instead was delayed and released in the Winter.  Also the 1600 model does not appeal to me but many people bought it bc hey it's RF.  If u skeptically bought the shoe and then fell in love w/it then good for u, RF did his job and making a 1600 appealing.  Now if he used the same color-blocking scheme on a 998 or 1500..then my interest would've piqued.  Just my opinion but this is not a top 10 shoe of the year.  I still feel his Asics collabs blow his NB collabs out the water.  I'll be curious to see what he has in store for NB in '14.. Passed on the Daytonas and Americans, wating on a NBxRF shoe that immediately grabs my attention ala his Flamingos.

**** LISTS. Why does it matter? 

To each its own

But PUMACOA is probs TOP 3 BAD LIST 

People who love their own Dayton's are dudes who fell for the hype. got them in hand and then realized they couldn't resell. Don't justify buying a dud by lying to yourself.
So your the judge for every person that liked the Daytona's? Every person that bought them is a reseller too? Your statement makes no sense not everyone has the same interest as you? I don't get how you expected the shoe too be that much different then the pictures? Please don't blame kith filters either cause if youve dealt with kith before you know to take that into consideration!

Last edited:
So your the judge for every person that liked the Daytona's? Every person that bought them is a reseller too? Your statement makes no sense not everyone has the same interest as you? I don't get how you expected the shoe too be that much different then the pictures? Please don't blame kith filters either cause if youve dealt with kith before you know to take that into consideration!

You neva sold a pair of shoes before? Idc who you are unless you are like Ronnie himself you have sold a pair of shoes in the past = reseller. And on the Daytonas that's my opinion and how I have interpreted it. Who cares what I think bruh?! I was just sayin what I been seeing... What I think people forget about too is how he dropped the Americanas and bodied the Daytonas 3 days after! Madness. And for the record filter IS a problem. Perfect example: Those Eclipses looked crazy. Got them in hand and had to get ride of them. The Kith filter literally made the shoe look next level. And I was not even talking about that... I wouldn't blame the Kith filters for the hype on the Daytonas. Fieg hyped them up for a while on twitter and Instagram and the shoe couldn't live up to the hype. And that's just how I feel.

Sleep well everyone.

random question here, if you guys were going to make your own mercer pants what color cuff would you add to a nice military green? im leaning towards grey for a nice contrast but i feel like black would work as well. 

Last edited:
I like that cove blue but im thinking i should just wait till the cove toes in january. Would love too find some ecp knicks or volcanos 

Courtesy of RF's Instagram 

''The Kith Bleecker sweat pant ($105) will drop at a random time tomorrow on kithnyc.com, 11am at both Kith shops. The Bleecker sweat is made of 320 gsm custom milled 100% cotton French terry, a tech elastic draw string waistband, 2 front and 2 back ykk zippered pockets, functional botton fly with nylon trim, 4" ribbed cuffs (option to fold) and a 3m Kith logo hit on leg.''

More from RF Instagram

''The Kith Bergen reversible zip hoody ($135) will drop at a random time tomorrow on kithnyc.com, 11am at both Kith shops. The reversible Bergen is made of double layered 320 gsm custom milled 100% cotton French terry, heavy gauge ykk zipper, hand pockets on both sides, 1x1 ribbed side gussets, 3m Kith classic logo on back of navy side, Kith flag and Just Us print on heather Oatmeal side.''

Last edited:
Courtesy of RF's Instagram 

''The Kith Bleecker sweat pant ($105) will drop at a random time tomorrow on kithnyc.com, 11am at both Kith shops. The Bleecker sweat is made of 320 gsm custom milled 100% cotton French terry, a tech elastic draw string waistband, 2 front and 2 back ykk zippered pockets, functional botton fly with nylon trim, 4" ribbed cuffs (option to fold) and a 3m Kith logo hit on leg.''

View media item 713220
Not appealing at all.. For something he spend a year on. Rather have Nike tech fleece. I like the color but do not like the design.

Complex sucks but Daytona was easily my favorite RF release of the year. Love 1600, love the material, and love the fact that it was an easy cope.

To each their own, I guess. No need to judge.

Eh. If Fieg took everything: Colours, material, build quality, etcetc and threw it all on a 1300 or 1500UK - It would have been schmick. I just can't do 1600's.

Saw a dude at HOH in Roosevelt Field today decked out in Daytona gear, white hoodie, white sweats, kicks... and I thought the pyrex/supreme girls looked ridiculous.... Not usually a hater but man he looked foolish.

/\ yea ronnie looks like an idiot in the daytona gear on those complex videos. I don't want to sound harsh because I am a fan of his shoes, but RF has kind of proved tp me he is good at color blocking shoes that I am already a fan of… when it comes to something completely original imo he is pretty much always off the mark. 

edit: but wtf do i know about designing clothes.. 

Last edited:
Saw a dude at HOH in Roosevelt Field today decked out in Daytona gear, white hoodie, white sweats, kicks... and I thought the pyrex/supreme girls looked ridiculous.... Not usually a hater but man he looked foolish.
you ever come to smithaven? ive only ran into 2 people that ive seen wear anytype of runners. kids over in suffolk dont know anything lol

you ever come to smithaven? ive only ran into 2 people that ive seen wear anytype of runners. kids over in suffolk dont know anything lol

A couple of times, when I've visited some of my boys at Stony Brook..

Also when I've visited Sneaker Bistro a couple of times.

I find that Roosevelt Field draws a lot of city heads.

You know what's corny? Wearing your clothing line at your clothing line drop 

Makes u look like a tool. U can be proud but come on kinda played out 

Back
Top Bottom