Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My black GTX Timbs just got delivered.....3 deep scratches across the toebox SMH. I know they're boots but SMH.....

got shipping early this morning for UBs but won't get them in until next wed. curious to see pics of these with shorts. don't think it'll work well.

Salmon Toes finally arrived and I am sitting at a mediation an hour away trying to settle a damn case.  This needs to get moving. 

Looking to buy some samples, wanted to see if they were pictured.....

Soon, I'll post up the pickups.
nerd.gif

Just got mine in. Not sure if I copped cause I like em or in spite of the boost children that have been invading this thread (yes, I'm petty). Nevertheless, I'll hold on to them for a bit and see what I think about them in the coming days before jumping to any decision. If anyone would like some better pics or has questions about em, feel free to shoot em my way though. View media item 2277713View media item 2277714View media item 2277715

​
Guess I know who da Snitch is SMH

just get there like 7:45 and you'll be in and out. i arrived at like 8:45 (pickup time was 9) and once they started letting people in at 9 i was out by 9:10.

there were a lot of unclaimed pairs today, they probably threw them into tomorrow's pool which meant more chances. congrats though, they're super nice in-hand
Thank u Sir!!!

Just got mine in. Not sure if I copped cause I like em or in spite of the boost children that have been invading this thread (yes, I'm petty). Nevertheless, I'll hold on to them for a bit and see what I think about them in the coming days before jumping to any decision. If anyone would like some better pics or has questions about em, feel free to shoot em my way though.
That's a brilliant tactic. Buying shoes that you may not even like just to spite strangers on the internet.

what ????? 
yeah damn Kith puts restrictions on their packages so I can't modify the delivery to either hold at a center or have it delivered to an Access Point or something. And UPS/FedEx/USPS always leave my packages at the door. I mean I live in a safe neighborhood where packages can sit for 2 days without it being taken. But you never know who wanders into the wrong block..

That's a brilliant tactic. Buying shoes that you may not even like just to spite strangers on the internet.
normally thats an L... but in this case, it might have worked out in his favor.

Just got mine in. Not sure if I copped cause I like em or in spite of the boost children that have been invading this thread (yes, I'm petty). Nevertheless, I'll hold on to them for a bit and see what I think about them in the coming days before jumping to any decision. If anyone would like some better pics or has questions about em, feel free to shoot em my way though.

That pic looks really great ! 

Back
Top Bottom