Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm one with the force and the force is with me

^Me tonight
Rogue One was amazing. Not that they should be compared, but RO blew TFA out of the water IMO. 

I legit covered my screen to cover his message, and blocked the dude who posted stuff about the movie lmao keep that out of here, son.

sorry this isnt about boost but the sakura r698s should i go the usual .5 down for that model or will 1 full size down work on those? i remember people saying they fit even bigger. 

My first ever shoe cop were the Kith Dooms, so I'm hoping to still have some of that beginner's luck. They were surprisingly easy to get, so maybe it'll be the same this time around :smile:

I went there during the snowstorm, I swear I saw 10-15 people come out with baga then the "sold out" call happened.

Luckily I grabbed them a week later at Concepts during the NMD drop.

I had to be safe, vs sorry. Someone ruined TFA for me and I won't let that happen again. lol
lmao i remember that. That meo whatever dude, the whole thread wanted him exiled from NT 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You all are fiending for the UBs and I am going ham on these Kith x Stance socks.  Love the marl.  Ordered like 10 pair.

They get my stamp of approval as well... I've been buying a pair or 2 with every order I place...
That's smart--I'll start doing that. Hope they come out with some more colors, though.  If anyone wants to sell me mossad or Salmon socks, hit me up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom