Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The big unicorn 3 most certainly deserve to be there imo.

At least one of the three
Not sure which lists he's talking about but I can see someone leaving them off a 2016 list bc they were all re-releases and not something new. Now the Cyclades were new and one of my favorite pairs of the year.

Banned 1s would be at the very top of the list for me if they didn't drop the ball by adding the tumbled leather
Tumble on the swoosh looked off to me from the jump but its whatever.

Multiples were copped regardless lol.

Tumble on the swoosh looked off to me from the jump but its whatever.

Multiples were copped regardless lol.
I feel you bro, I still copped multiples as well lol

I feel like the Black Toes were extremely well done this year. Shape, cut, leather quality. Everything about it was perfection, just like the 2015 Chicagos

If I use the Paypal Express option will it redirect me to cart showing captcha or not? I can't use CC because I have to ship to my US address to avoid insane customs/duties and I think I remember a few people saying they missed on the SG release because they clicked the Paypal option immediately and then couldn't see the captcha.

Last edited:
If I use the Paypal Express option will it redirect me to cart showing captcha or not? I can't use CC because I have to ship to my US address to avoid insane customs/duties and I think I remember a few people saying they missed on the SG release because they clicked the Paypal option immediately and then couldn't see the captcha.
Do captcha if there is one then hit pp button

Last edited:
Not sure which lists he's talking about but I can see someone leaving them off a 2016 list bc they were all re-releases and not something new. Now the Cyclades were new and one of my favorite pairs of the year.
Jordans make it on lists all the time and they're re-releases. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I feel like the Black Toes were extremely well done this year.
QFT.

Overall quality of BTs easily outshine B/reds, imo.

Both great CWs of course.
so many Ls gunna be taken tonight. I refuse to be one of them.
Hope everyone in here that wants em eats! 
smokin.gif

I need two pairs too. One for the present feet, and one for the future feet 
laugh.gif
. I just think its cool as hell that the laces are MC primeknit too 

we know you will tho lol. But for us, its only a possibility. 
Yessir, these right up my alley. MC Racers my all time favorite shoe. I'm a sucker for multicolor knit

Thought I won the instore raffle [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Has anyone been notified? It's just over 24 hours until the pickup cutoff. On the Linens down here in FL, they didn't send them out until about 5pm on Saturday and pickup was no later than 9am on Sunday morning. I live 5 hours away too lol. Luckily my wife is cool so we just went to bed at 9am, got up at 3am, and made it down there by 8am. I don't see why they won't give a little more notice though.

Back
Top Bottom