Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That's smart--I'll start doing that. Hope they come out with some more colors, though.  If anyone wants to sell me mossad or Salmon socks, hit me up.
I have.. but you gotta buy the 3.1's with it 
roll.gif

i wanted to keep my socks from that box but I felt like Goat would tell me everything is not there and make me offer a discount
laugh.gif
oh they would. 
on it. yea the socks from mosssads are amazing. even better than the OG kith knit ones from last year. 

You all are fiending for the UBs and I am going ham on these Kith x Stance socks.  Love the marl.  Ordered like 10 pair.
for real! when kith first put em up two years ago i brought every color.. my go to socks
We got a link for the kith ub or were those dirty lies
nah, no links. im guessing you never copped off kith before? they dont put up early links in advance. but just be ready to refresh the adidas page at midnight https://kithnyc.com/collections/adidas/mens

Last edited:
Does Kith use Captcha in check out? Been a while since I bought a special release from them and can't remember.

I know this is probaly a stupid question, but with Kith is it one per customer/name or one per household/address? 

Trying to get a pair for myself and my brother as a xmas gift. Pushing my luck I know, but just in case....

I know this is probaly a stupid question, but with Kith is it one per customer/name or one per household/address? 

Trying to get a pair for myself and my brother as a xmas gift. Pushing my luck I know, but just in case....

When the shoes pop up.

Make sure to read the red print.

It will state if there

Same order it will get cancelled if it even goes through. You won't be able to place multiple orders yourself if your going manual

Depends on the release and the available pairs. If I remember correctly, KITH limits 1 pair/billing address, but I think they aren't as strict if the shoe isn't an immediate sellout. If the release is fairly easy like the "Archipelago" 997.5, then maybe you can pull it off. Otherwise, it could be tough.

saw people get multiples on salmons and militias but when sages dropped i got 2 pairs and both separate orders got cancelled 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom