Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The whole RF thread going to be sad when the BBs eat ahead of us...
mad.gif

I'm old enough to have rocked these as a kid in the 80's. These were the hottest thing for a minute. I'll be disappointed if these aren't in the collab.

Found a size 10 ST2.0 in my price range... My Mossads are 10.5.. I'm sure they'll fit but itll bother me... should i do it anyways? lol

Its all good .

I'm just curious cause i see resell prices dropping like stripper tops . So low that I might just cop

I mean I would have paid resale if I missed out on them originally. I'm sure Im just one of the unlucky few who got a **** pair. Would be bummed if I paid resale and got a **** pair though.

I'm old enough to have rocked these as a kid in the 80's. These were the hottest thing for a minute. I'll be disappointed if these aren't in the collab.
RF X Coke X Max Headroom

I don't even remember how we got the MH shirts. Just remember them always being sold out and they were at my gas station. Had to beg my mom for one

Last edited:
I find it easier to go up a size in GL3s rather then down..
my TTS is 10

I've actually never worn a GL3 before as sad as that sounds.. ive only tried on the 3.1s and 10.5 feels good, but that's not a regular sole

Mossads are completely DS, never tried

wear a 10 in GLV

edit: ive tried the cockatoos in a 10.5 before i sold them and they felt a bit loose but again, i tried them for like 30 seconds and never tried a 10 to compare

Last edited:
my TTS is 10

I've actually never worn a GL3 before as sad as that sounds.. ive only tried on the 3.1s and 10.5 feels good, but that's not a regular sole
Mossads are completely DS, never tried

wear a 10 in GLV

My True size is 9.5 and I'm a 10 in GLV and GL3.. My knicks ECP are 10.5 and they are very doable. I had to sell the one 9.5 GL3 I had because of the fit.

Never worn a GL3??? You cereal? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

$160 for the trail boosts
pimp.gif
 gonna pass and try and scoop for around retail a week or two later so i can use these eBay gift cards.. Hopefully get them without adding a lot of cash

Back
Top Bottom