Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

We should get a Team Kith PM going on. LMK if you want in....

Realistically, I wanna send yall this Salmon Sole listing to 1) Legit Check and 2) See if the price is good. PM me if you wanna discuss and I'll create a mini group chat

Put me on
I'm not sure how sizing works since there's barely any support on the body I wonder if going half size down from what you wear in UB is the way to go?

Same. Forgot how ****** they were at shipping. Last item I bought from them was the gl3 mints. If I remember correctly it took awhile to get tracking for those too.
bought mine at 11:05, got the shipping for my fleece pants, but not the hoodies.....waiting game is killing me!

Put me on
I'm not sure how sizing works since there's barely any support on the body I wonder if going half size down from what you wear in UB is the way to go?

This need to know if i should .5 down from my 1.0 size

And if the trails are fit for bronson like feet

Last edited:
are you guys going off this tweet & assuming its dropping on adc? 

pretty sure it says: Coming to KITH December 23rd.

Last edited:
checked out my fleece hoodies @ 11:06 & still havent gotten shipping.. Cmon Ronnie
I checked out with a pink hoodie and blue/pink fleece core jacket at 11:05am and have nothing. A buddy's wife ordered him a brown/pink core fleece jacket on Sunday night and it shipped this morning. Makes no sense.,

Been a while since the RF thread was moving this fast... Saturday 12:05AM can't come soon enough
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom