Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got my core fleece hoodie in today. Man this fits amazing, and its so comfy. Straight up like wearing a pillow. Im 5'10" 180 size medium for reference, sorry for ****** pic

Last edited:
I received my Crater Anorak from Kith. The thing is so nice it almost made me forget that they cancelled my Core hoodie! Lol  Definitely the best quality item I ever received from Kith clothing wise. People on the fence wondering about sizing I am just over 5'10 and 150 lbs and ordered a medium. Thing is very light weight which I love! It fits me perfect on the arms, shoulders, waist but is just slightly long. The jacket also gives me just enough room to wear a sweater or light weight hoodie under it. Extremely satisfied though!

man these pics gots me salty af, only one of my three orders has shipped and its the dam bugaboo hat. do not even want the hat if i can have rest of the fit to match it. only thing i really wanted was the fleece jacket and pants. fml

on another note my mossad's finally arrived and they are butter. wish my st toe bax was this clean. gonna have to try and find another pair of st cause the toe dent drives me nuts. 

Just got my core fleece hoodie in today. Man this fits amazing, and its so comfy. Straight up like wearing a pillow. Im 5'10" 180 for reference, sorry for ****** pic
Damn I put my Jersey address and I haven't got it :frown: 

Great fit, you leave me really looking forward for mine. 

I received my Crater Anorak from Kith. The thing is so nice it almost made me forget that they cancelled my Core hoodie! Lol  Definitely the best quality item I ever received from Kith clothing wise. People on the fence wondering about sizing I am just over 5'10 and 150 lbs and ordered a medium. Thing is very light weight which I love! It fits me perfect on the arms, shoulders, waist but is just slightly long. The jacket also gives me just enough room to wear a sweater or light weight hoodie under it. Extremely satisfied though!
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
I'm about 6' 155 and ordered a Large.

Last edited:
I'm 5'8" and I have to go a medium as well, the small is just too slim and I'm not a slim slim dude. Medium gives me room to layer up underneath but yeah it's slightly long length wise but jackets are usually like that. I don't like form fitting jacket where it only looks good if I'm a mannequin 

Last edited:
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I'm about 6' 155 and ordered a Large.
If you have big arms and shoulders you might be struggling in a large. The jacket has a side zip which you can adjust to loosen it up a bit in the waist and it should be long enough. Hope it works out for you since its a really nice jacket.

Hell yea, finally got shipping on my Aspen gear. Now I'm hoping it gets here by Saturday so I can take it to DC with me on Monday.

got shipping on the 2 core fleece's, plus my fleece pants.  successful order, but not all drops are going to be this easy...
as far as kith clothing collabs go, this was probably one of the harder ones to cop what you wanted. either that or you copped and it got cancelled cause they ran out of inventory (like my order did).

as far as kith clothing collabs go, this was probably one of the harder ones to cop what you wanted. either that or you copped and it got cancelled cause they ran out of inventory (like my order did).

Colette Madison jacket was insane

Werd not easy at all and I was trying on both pc and phone. My willams hoody was refunded but looking at resale lol

Schmedium gang

Man All this clothes talk got me regretting not getting the any of the hoodies. 
eyes.gif
. My Stone Green Timbs and Stone Green Verado Anorak arrived Yesterday and im very Satisfied with the quality (Ronnie never dissapoints).

Damn. Of course someone buys my SG's on stockx the day after I come home for Christmas. Now I have to go all the way back to get them 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom