Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

$300 for the Bapes?! To think I was gnna cop...
frown.gif

looks good in pics. My only fear is that most made in portugal shoes are often cheaply constructed.
Your comment got me curious. Any specific shoe you want to highlight?

I only know that Filling Pieces are made here (most likely the same factory as these Fieg) and only seen compliments on their quality. ETQ Amsterdam and other small brands also produce here. In the past Le Coq Sportif and Adidas used portuguese factories but I believe that's not the case anymore.

But anyway, any country, be it Portugal, USA or China can produce great and terrible stuff. It all depends on how much the brands are willing to pay...

Your comment got me curious. Any specific shoe you want to highlight?

I only know that Filling Pieces are made here (most likely the same factory as these Fieg) and only seen compliments on their quality. ETQ Amsterdam and other small brands also produce here. In the past Le Coq Sportif and Adidas used portuguese factories but I believe that's not the case anymore.

But anyway, any country, be it Portugal, USA or China can produce great and terrible stuff. It all depends on how much the brands are willing to pay...

Sure. While the quality of the material is decent I just find the final build and construction of a lot of made in Portugal shoes. In regards to FP, I really haven't seen people praise the shoes outside of when they're copped at a super steep discount.

It's in no reflection to the country of Portugal itself

Jesus that's how much they cost now.

My first and only Bape shoes were da pharrell roadstas. They were like 180 before tax at da nyc store

goin for the x games crowd?
X-games seems too seasonal and Aspen is a very high-end community.  
Agree-Denver or Boulder would be more viable...
That's what I was thinking.  Or even Vail. Aspen just seems too high-end for this product and/or not the right market.    
Probably because Ronnie thinks he's high end 
laugh.gif
. I'd figure LA or on the outskirts would have made more sense. Colorado in general has me scratching my head to be honest.

X-games seems too seasonal and Aspen is a very high-end community.  

That's what I was thinking.  Or even Vail. Aspen just seems too high-end for this product and/or not the right market.    
i agree, vail wouldve made more sense.

I'm trying to think up another mountain location that would work and it's hard. Jackson Hole, Tahoe, vail? Not really many places. So I guess aspen is it and people definitely have the money there, but I don't see his demographic there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom