Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those NB 997.5 are fire.... What's the RD?
probably black friday.

honestly idk how i feel about all the stuff showed off today. i like a lot of the pieces, but i feel like i dont need them. i mean obviously i dont need any of this but im just trying to figure out what i actually want to go for.

in for the following

ultra boost mids

salmon toe 3 and 3.1

militia initiative 3

orange toe 997.5

hypebeast baby
and then u can add them to ur sig lol
@Munchy  still good people doe 
glasses.gif

probably black friday.

honestly idk how i feel about all the stuff showed off today. i like a lot of the pieces, but i feel like i dont need them. i mean obviously i dont need any of this but im just trying to figure out what i actually want to go for.

I agree. Although I've gone through everything twice and there isn't one piece of apparel that I'd get that I know i would get a lot of wear out of to justify the inevitably high price. Just want the shoes.

Nice stuff as usual but do his pants fit anyone 6'4" or taller? Anyone that height cop his stuff?

Hey gang.

Any idea how an XL Crewneck would fit?

They have the measurements up (late) but it doesn't really help ...

Back body length? Neck circumference? What the ... 

Bergdorf stuff is pretty dope. Bape capcom kills it though so gotta put my money elsewhere

Anyone have feedback on how Seoul/Rio Diadora Intrepid joints fit?  Only pair of Diadoras I have are the N9000 Lira and I'm swimming in my size 10.  Thanks fam///   

Back
Top Bottom