Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

long shot but anyone have the kith snapback with just the box logo on the side?? 

long shot but anyone have the kith snapback with just the box logo on the side?? 

well shoulda said i want to buy it lol
smokin.gif

anyone going to kith soon? wondering if anyone can help me get one of these nike x kith shirts. people charging well over $100 on eBay.

I have 3 pairs of these and they're amazing. Super comfortable, durable, stretchy, and they're made from anti-bacterial Tencel material so they don't smell and you don't need to wash them as much. Had a pair of Zanerobe black joggers but they ripped on me as well :frown: 
Thanks for the input, man. I've been reading a fair number of positive reviews about them so I'm definitely going to pick up a pair as soon as soon as they restock my size. 
wink.gif

if anyone buys the soccer upper ultra boost shoe and doesn't want the jersey, I'm looking to buy one in a size small, pls lmk

I'll take a medium. Being out in California has its perks but these instore only releases are a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom