Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Back for another unicorn. Was really quiet in here over the past couple of months. 9/13 just around the corner, i will fall victim to any kithstrike, salmon toe related or not. Beer me strength 

But I'm not wilmax
You're breaking your own rule

Unless he your source.

But I hope y'all copped that las kithstrike [emoji]127843[/emoji][emoji]127843[/emoji][emoji]127843[/emoji]

Indian Inks? Please elaborate, I'm all ears lol
Colors were similar to salmon toe, navy and salmon. Labeled as a "Kithstrike" and people (including myself) ordered in hopes to receive a pre-buy for the unicorn. After the dust settled, no one got anything, it was an early general release. ronnie had everyone guessing, since the last kithstrike had super green pre-buys attached to it. 

Unless he your source.

But I hope y'all copped that las kithstrike [emoji]127843[/emoji][emoji]127843[/emoji][emoji]127843[/emoji]
That aint going down. I hope I'm wrong. Ronnie doesn't work like that, he know's how to milk everything. expect some other pre-buy opportunity. 

Indian Inks? Please elaborate, I'm all ears lol
Colors were similar to salmon toe, navy and salmon. Labeled as a "Kithstrike" and people (including myself) ordered in hopes to receive a pre-buy for the unicorn. After the dust settled, no one got anything, it was an early general release. ronnie had everyone guessing, since the last kithstrike had super green pre-buys attached to it. 
Thanks, but I already knew all that. I was curious what Instagram heard about the Indian Inks and whether there actually was going be anything attached to the Kithstrike purchase.

There were way too many Indian Inks for them to be a link to buy Salmon Toes. 
U right U right ....  ughhh  
ohwell.gif
 !!!

Need a new pair of black joggers because my old ones got a massive tear when I was running in the rain. I've been wanting the Mercer III's for a while, but they don't seem to restock often and I've heard the durability isn't the best.

I was looking at these as a possible alternative. Anyone have any experience with these or have any thoughts based on the way they look? Appreciate all feedback.

https://dishandduer.com/product/no-sweat-jogger-black/
I have 3 pairs of these and they're amazing. Super comfortable, durable, stretchy, and they're made from anti-bacterial Tencel material so they don't smell and you don't need to wash them as much. Had a pair of Zanerobe black joggers but they ripped on me as well :frown: 

Back
Top Bottom