Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

why would you as a business have a sale on the products you can move at retail?

Yea, I winded up snatching these

Wanted the blue joints but they ain't have my size
I'm tempted to pick up the blue athletic sweatpants but idk if i'd wear them enough. and i also prefer the escobar model from JE

I liked the specific shade of blue on em, I would've bought if they had my size available. And ima Google the Escobar model, see how they look

Just got these in the mail
Very nice pickup. I've been on the hunt for a pair ever since I screwed up on release day. Hopefully one of these days I'll have my own. 
laugh.gif

Very nice pickup. I've been on the hunt for a pair ever since I screwed up on release day. Hopefully one of these days I'll have my own. 
laugh.gif
I was kinda in the same boat.  All I remember was something else was dropping that day and I was trying to get the other shoe instead lolz.

Kith order processing takes longer than most online store eg. Mr Porter. Guess RF cutting cost on labour

Kith order processing takes longer than most online store eg. Mr Porter. Guess RF cutting cost on labour
This seems to be the case.  A friend of mine managed to get 750's and it took over a week for the order to ship out.  He was worried about cancellation.

I would bet we see some more previews of the next GL3 and GL3.1 soon, only 6 months left in the year of the 5th anniversary and 2 more releases to go.
I'm guessing one any time between now and fall since he just dropped the Colette collab.  Last one should be end of the year to wrap things up.  Just my guess.

a unicorn 
confirmed or u just saying things to say?
Well that's what Ronnie calls the 3.1 releases, and considering @bgv4  's logic in regards to the remaining pairs in the pack, I'd say it's not too far off of a claim.

What I'd love to know is if he's still planning on opening that store in Miami this year and if a release will be planned to coincide with it.

Well that's what Ronnie calls the 3.1 releases, and considering @bgv4
 's logic in regards to the remaining pairs in the pack, I'd say it's not too far off of a claim.

What I'd love to know is if he's still planning on opening that store in Miami this year and if a release will be planned to coincide with it.

I thought it was opening this spring//summer that's coming up, wonder what he will come out with on opening day

Back
Top Bottom