Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm trying to get rid of that garbage for under retail and nobody wants it
laugh.gif
You're telling me. I copped to see if I can get down with the updated sole but I just couldn't. 
sick.gif

You're telling me. I copped to see if I can get down with the updated sole but I just couldn't. :x
yea even if they were limited to 70 they wouldn't be worth anything
:smh:
Should've just copped my size and rocked em, they are a decent shoe like altitude xiiis

Yeah, the time to move Cockatoos was right after release or a week or 2 ago. I shipped mine out around 2 weeks ago for 150 invoiced.

I'm trying to get rid of my Cockatoos for retail and I can't even... Then again it's Kith retail which is +$10 +NY sales tax 
mean.gif

Planning on keeping my 3.1s, but keep debating the sole swap every day. Already found a cheap donor and the Angelus paint to match...

I'm trying to get rid of my Cockatoos for retail and I can't even... Then again it's Kith retail which is +$10 +NY sales tax 
mean.gif

Planning on keeping my 3.1s, but keep debating the sole swap every day. Already found a cheap donor and the Angelus paint to match...
I would love to do a sole swap on mine but knowing me I'd probably screw them up. 
laugh.gif

For those of you talking about sole swapping your 3.1s, definitely give them a day or 2 of wear before you decide for sure.  That sole is actually really comfortable.

On another note, i came in a week or two ago to tell you that my size 12 Disc Blaze was cancelled but socks i ordered with them shipped, Kith hooked me up with an 11.5 instead after i talked to them via email.  Definitely need to take issues to the right guys, and when you do they will take care of it if they can.

@bbkangg   it really is.  It's easy to be quick to complain about a bad situation but not giving props when situations are handled well.  Wanted to make sure i gave their CS their due props.

Back
Top Bottom