Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

haven't read through this thread since the daytonas released
please tell me i'm not the only one who hasn't received a
tracking number for their shoes yet. …I got a confirmation
email as soon as I placed my order and haven't received
anything else from kith since then notifying me on when my
sneakers will be delivered. smh

I was luckily able to get $317 shipped for my daytonas sz. 7 after they switched my sz.11 that was in my cart.. waiting around for this shipping confirmation I may have to issue a refund smh

haven't read through this thread since the daytonas released
please tell me i'm not the only one who hasn't received a
tracking number for their shoes yet. …I got a confirmation
email as soon as I placed my order and haven't received
anything else from kith since then notifying me on when my
sneakers will be delivered. smh

According to AndyOliver's twitter, Daytonas should ship by today and Americanas tomorrow. I believe there's still some people in here that pre-ordered last Monday and haven't received anything. With my one experience with Mercer Monday, they ship pretty fast. But with all the releases these past few weeks, I'm sure they're pretty backed up, so I understand their slight delay. Folks just need a little patience...we'll get our shoes

Ordered the navy hoodie, and oat sweats from the Daytona release. Shipping Conf. today hopefully I will be receiving them on the same day that my Rose Golds come in that I just traded for.
happy.gif
 V. Excited. gonna be a good week

anyone receive shipping conf. Today? both pre-sale and release day daytona 

thanks

his camera dude needs to learn how to white balance or at the least adjust according to the indoor lighting... 
eyes.gif

My order for Daytonas started with 56..haven't received shipping conf yet. I know I'm not the only one. Give it a few more days

at least he responded... i sent two emails for canceling and nothing. **** a kith customer service

at least he responded... i sent two emails for canceling and nothing. **** a kith customer service
Had to call them out on their horrendous customer service and even had to legit have my order canceled.

Idgaf knowing them the americanas were probably not arriving anything like their filtered pics.

By the way some of you are way too quick to defend this business.

Had to call them out on their horrendous customer service and even had to legit have my order canceled.

Idgaf knowing them the americanas were probably not arriving anything like their filtered pics.
By the way some of you are way too quick to defend this business.
SEE MARKO0 HANDLED IT THE PROPER WAY.

POSTING A 
ohwell.gif
 ON TWITTER WILL NOT WARRANT A PROPER RESPONSE.

LOL WHAT WOULD U HAVE DONE IF HE REPLIED:

KK

I wouldn't of posted if he didn't post that most daytonas would go out today and Americanas tomorrow. I just pointed out that they didn't meet what he said they would.. Oh well just waiting [emoji]128347[/emoji][emoji]128359[/emoji][emoji]128336[/emoji][emoji]128348[/emoji][emoji]128348[/emoji][emoji]128349[/emoji][emoji]128338[/emoji][emoji]128350[/emoji][emoji]128339[/emoji][emoji]128351[/emoji][emoji]128340[/emoji][emoji]128352[/emoji][emoji]128341[/emoji][emoji]128342[/emoji][emoji]128343[/emoji][emoji]128344[/emoji][emoji]128345[/emoji][emoji]128346[/emoji][emoji]128353[/emoji][emoji]128354[/emoji][emoji]128355[/emoji]

SEE MARKO0 HANDLED IT THE PROPER WAY.

POSTING A :\  ON TWITTER WILL NOT WARRANT A PROPER RESPONSE.

LOL WHAT WOULD U HAVE DONE IF HE REPLIED:

KK
He did reply.... :lol: they already refunded me. No worries. I hate their customer service with a passion. Not like I had just one problems with them.

Last thing I bought last month I ended up filing a fraud claim on my Amex. Limit business with them (mostly collabs) and I really wanted to see if he was a man of his word or just into e-thug this dude for posting a goddamn smiley (emoji).

No love lost. Like I said most of the time it isn't what I expect. Very rarely they'll arrive like the disc blades from last years Black Friday.

High Risks were so off from the promo pics it wasn't even funny.

Ask them a simple question about your order and it's no response or nasty bs. I don't care. I don't need their stuff. Not for their elitist attitude.

Back
Top Bottom