Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can anyone confirm or deny the earlier on Kith shipping mistakes? I have heard of people receiving 2 pairs instead of 1. And I heard of someone receiving coves when he ordered his ecp! 

for people throwing out the rf lacelocks, if youre just gonna throw them away, i'll take the "NB" ones, please.

btw anyone who ordered joggers off that flashxhype site..dudes were responding quickly to questions on their instagram etc and like i said before, there are pics of tons of orders going out

people are turned off by over branding. they go overboard. i wouldnt use the RF ones, but if people are gonna toss them out, I'd be able to take the NB one off their hands and have sets of NB lace locks. never got any responses though. i think people are just all talk and will be keeping them lol.

Last edited:
Haha Jayson, I obviously like the NB one. Just not a fan of the RF one. So I am also open to trading my RF lacelock for anyone else's NB one.

I don't mind the Burn Rubber ones because they are a nice little touch, and I don't see them over branding everything they can get their hands on.

Alright guys send me all your RF lacelocks! Will put them on all my Fieg Collabs to show my praise to the G.O.A.T

SIKE 
roll.gif

Does Kith not answer their phones or something? Trying to see if they still have Black Mercers in stock. If a NYer can do a solid for me, I'll return the favor with the Bait GL3's if you want them. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom