Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Let's get to the real question....

Cockatoos, are they done?

If so, that's an insanely limited release.

Let's get to the real question....

Cockatoos, are they done?

If so, that's an insanely limited release.
Someone made reference either in here or in the Asics forum that there will be a wider release as part of a pack. At least that's what I thought I read. Seems believable, because the way people were talking, the materials are buns. I certainly like the colorway, but only at retail or preferably less. I've seen pretty similar GL3s sitting on websites as we speak. 

Someone made reference either in here or in the Asics forum that there will be a wider release as part of a pack. At least that's what I thought I read. Seems believable, because the way people were talking, the materials are buns. I certainly like the colorway, but only at retail or preferably less. I've seen pretty similar GL3s sitting on websites as we speak. 

They are/were a kith exclusive, right ?

They are/were a kith exclusive, right ?
That's what I read on the site, but sometimes sites are slimy with their "exclusives". Occasionally it means exclusive for like a few weeks or a month haha. Let me try and find the post again and I'll link you up.

UPDATE. Heres' the link: http://niketalk.com/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/71910#post_25849207

Bwood would have found that, Bro 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm kind of surprised that so many don't like the Knicks (no pun intended). I liked it way more. Still one of my proudest cops.

Waiting for my Cockatoos and 3.1s to come in this week. So decided to check out some youtube reviews on them for those that got them in already. One guy was saying Cockatoos was his first Asics ever and that he got a Super Green 3.0 as well. His attitude seemed "meh" about it. Good for him and for getting new people into the fold, but I feel bad for people who legit really wanted the SG GL3 for a long time and missed out. 

Instead of a 3.1 he shouldve done a GLV SG and dropped em together. But thats prob too much for ppl to handle at once.

I'm kind of surprised that so many don't like the Knicks (no pun intended). I liked it way more. Still one of my proudest cops.

Those are the doper of the two to me, that pack was the first I'd ever heard of RF, so I was unfamiliar with his releases....had I known I definitely would've copped both

That's what I read on the site, but sometimes sites are slimy with their "exclusives". Occasionally it means exclusive for like a few weeks or a month haha. Let me try and find the post again and I'll link you up.

UPDATE. Heres' the link: http://niketalk.com/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/71910#post_25849207

Bwood would have found that, Bro 
laugh.gif

Bwood is a hard member to replace.

His legacy is forever cemented.

Btw, who's dude who posted info tho?
Not too sure. I just find it hard to accept that Asics would only make like 90 pairs of shoe unless they were something special. But hell, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. If the Cockatoos had better materials and were handmade or something, I'd probably be more inclined to believe that there weren't more and the ones released was all they had. Whether they're truly a Kith exclusive, I guess we shall find out in the coming weeks or month. 

Not too sure. I just find it hard to accept that Asics would only make like 90 pairs of shoe unless they were something special. But hell, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. If the Cockatoos had better materials and were handmade or something, I'd probably be more inclined to believe that there weren't more and the ones released was all they had. Whether they're truly a Kith exclusive, I guess we shall find out in the coming weeks or month. 
Asics would do damn near anything for Ronnie, look at all the privilege he gets compared to every other collaborator. 

that 90 number is false. Someone was just trying to create false hype. There have been Kith exclusives before, Granding Openings were truly a Kith exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom