Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I really need to share this exchange:

M is me

G is a group admin
roll.gif

im dead dude

I sold my Knicks because I hated the dam color blocking on them.

I'll prob pick them back up, but it's def a far second to miamis.

So for the salmon toe preorder, they should look back on the orders for the Salmon Toe Clark Kildare and let those who bought the Clarks preorder the salmon toe asics. 
happy.gif

These will go great with the extra pair of white laces. Wish they would've distinguished the numbering somewhere on the insole/box

now that the dust has settled, did anyone that waited around after the raffle was over cop any in store despite Ronnie saying that those pairs would be kithstriked?

I think they meant tts to your normal gl3 size. That term gets so misconstrued when people forget to pair it with a shoe/model.
im actually debating finding some clearance GL3 with a white sole and getting a sole swap done lol

**** went .5 up cause they said its the same as the gl3 and most people said .5 up on gl3 if you have wide feet

Yeah, I was assuming you meant tts as in gl3 sz. Popular opinion is .5 up in gl3. I personally go tts unless only a .5 up is avail. At any rate sizing is always subject to change. Feet are weird

Last edited:

was thinking the same. take the midsole from the atmos bdays. too bad the 3.1s go for too much right now. 

kithmas?
I was thinking something like this sole:

Ronnie didn't colour block the SG 3.1, so might be cool to colour block the sole instead in the style of the GL3 SG (shades of grey).

Back
Top Bottom