Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

He should really start sourcing his clothes from the US again if he's gonna charge those prices. Or do like Supreme and use CYC in Canada. Then we'd at least be getting high quality sweats. $115 for some made in China french terry? He's trollin.
100%
Man I'm kind of glad asics doesn't allow US shops to put logos on their shoes, could you imagine the type of branding he'd be trying to throw on there?
sick.gif
for real. everything would be plastered.

and that's why I don't like most of kiths stuff. too much logoing.

feeling like I play hockey in Russia.

Last edited:
LOL my most detailed kith apparel to date haha 
roll.gif

charging outrageous prices for that fishtale i hope it sits as well 

LOL my most detailed kith apparel to date haha 
roll.gif

charging outrageous prices for that fishtale i hope it sits as well 
I was hoping it was going to be around 180 or so, aime leon dore has fish tail parkas with a denim lining and they're 190, im not sure why he wants 275...

cause he thinks he has that much clout, i mean he no doubt has a good amount of d riders but cmon man 275. lol 

What laces came included with the cove and mint GLVs? Wasn't that the release where the ropes had to be purchased extra?

275 is way too much for a jacket that can be bought from another brand for 150 less.

anyone yet cop the meekers? i need a pair of those in my life

Yep, I know for a fact that Cove didn't come stock with ropes. 

I'm pretty sure they both came with a set of ropes... Just not the matching 3M ropes they were selling on the side...

Pretty sure Mints/Coves came w/ grey/ flats, mint/cove flats, as well as ropes

Last edited:
Flats in the coves AND mints, and two extra pairs of ropes in each.

The pair of laces sold extra were the 3M.

Damn. Thanks fellas. Got some coves in, but no ropes :frown:

That's annoying, I'm not even a huge fan of rope laces but I still want OG everything when buying a pair.

Same thing happened to me with some DS eclipses earlier this year... :smh:

Still trying to find a pair of OG eclipse ropes even though I'll never use them lol...but It's the principle.

Last edited:
He runs a consignment shop, he probably has all kind of **** like that laying around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom