Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I ordered a 9.5 and the shipping email says 9. So unless they just screwed everyone's order up, I think we'll be fine.
Same here. I ordered a 10.5 and the shipping email says a 10.. What gives?
Same here. Order an 8.5. Shipping says 8. I doubt they could have F'd up everyones order but who knows. Maybe they marked shipping with the UK size?

My pair is supposed to arrive today so I will let you guys know when I get home from work if they screwed us or not.

Last edited:
Has FoamerSimpson ever not liked a shoe that he has reviewed?
Same here. Order an 8.5. Shipping says 8. I doubt they could have F'd up everyones order but who knows. Maybe they marked shipping with the UK size?

My pair is supposed to arrive today so I will let you guys know when I get home from work if they screwed us or not.

my shipping says 9.5, but i believe the UK 9.5 is also marked at a US 10.

If anyone here goes to the store to check out the Meekers, can y'all comment on fit/sizing?

Thanks

I'm looking at the Meekers as well... hope someone can comment on sizing/fit. Just curious if there will be any available tomorrow if they all sell out in store today. Kinda sucks that the online release is staggered. People will be able to grab some today in store and possibly tomorrow online as well.

If anyone here goes to the store to check out the Meekers, can y'all comment on fit/sizing?

Thanks
I'm looking at the Meekers as well... hope someone can comment on sizing/fit. Just curious if there will be any available tomorrow if they all sell out in store today. Kinda sucks that the online release is staggered. People will be able to grab some today in store and possibly tomorrow online as well.
heading there as soon as i get outta work. Only thing im going for. I'll let you guys know

grabbed these for friend who wanted an extra. these are pretty lame.

I don't understand why the toe is fish scaled...and its just printed...not even embossed. pretty bad looking. very faint colored gold too.

the logo on the tongue is redic large, luckily its tonal.

love the inner sole though and the build is nice.

Last edited:
Man I'm kind of glad asics doesn't allow US shops to put logos on their shoes, could you imagine the type of branding he'd be trying to throw on there? :x

He should really start sourcing his clothes from the US again if he's gonna charge those prices. Or do like Supreme and use CYC in Canada. Then we'd at least be getting high quality sweats. $115 for some made in China french terry? He's trollin.

Back
Top Bottom