ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE COVER'S THE AFGHANISTAN KILL TEAM* (GRAPHIC PHOTOS INSIDE)

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MECKS

its war...

It takes a braver soldier to exercise restraint, morality and empathy in these situations. I have a lot of respect for most soldiers that do.
Don't let these images cloud your judgement, most soldiers I know have a good head on their shoulder. 

its war...

It takes a braver soldier to exercise restraint, morality and empathy in these situations. I have a lot of respect for most soldiers that do.
Don't let these images cloud your judgement, most soldiers I know have a good head on their shoulder. 

I know it sounds bad but some one has got to do it.

Just like some one has to slaughter that cow to make burgers and steak. You don't want to see it but know its happening.

Ive talked to people that have come back and they are so desensitized to death and violence its like second nature to them. Can't blame any of them for doing anything because i can't imagine what it is like to be over there and every waking moment worried about your life.

I know it sounds bad but some one has got to do it.

Just like some one has to slaughter that cow to make burgers and steak. You don't want to see it but know its happening.

Ive talked to people that have come back and they are so desensitized to death and violence its like second nature to them. Can't blame any of them for doing anything because i can't imagine what it is like to be over there and every waking moment worried about your life.

The government places these men in these extremely hostile environments, where they don't know if their next breath is the last and expect them to behave differently??...to show any kind of sympathy??..the propaganda has us blind and only show one side, wonder how many pictures are floating around out there of the soldiers on the other side posted up next to the half-blown body of an American soldier that we won't ever see....I agree with MECKS this IS war, and it's ugly, foul and inhumane....

On a side note, that CAMO camera cover
smokin.gif

The government places these men in these extremely hostile environments, where they don't know if their next breath is the last and expect them to behave differently??...to show any kind of sympathy??..the propaganda has us blind and only show one side, wonder how many pictures are floating around out there of the soldiers on the other side posted up next to the half-blown body of an American soldier that we won't ever see....I agree with MECKS this IS war, and it's ugly, foul and inhumane....

On a side note, that CAMO camera cover
smokin.gif

it takes a chaplain to excercise sympathy. i know a dude whose body was ripped in half by an efp. this is war boys. everything dies.

it takes a chaplain to excercise sympathy. i know a dude whose body was ripped in half by an efp. this is war boys. everything dies.

It looks sick to me, but i'm sure if I was in a strange country where people tried to kill me all the time, i'd learn to hate too.

It looks sick to me, but i'm sure if I was in a strange country where people tried to kill me all the time, i'd learn to hate too.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Those people were completely innocent.

Imagine how easy it is for other civilians to learn to hate as well.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Those people were completely innocent.

Imagine how easy it is for other civilians to learn to hate as well.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

its war...

Fair enough, I do know a lot of good soldiers.....I said what I said in anger but the sentiment still stands. Whether its most or a few, this doesn't look good
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

its war...

Fair enough, I do know a lot of good soldiers.....I said what I said in anger but the sentiment still stands. Whether its most or a few, this doesn't look good
tired.gif

Oh damn I didn't read the part where it says that they are civilians, these men are psychologically wounded, it's scary to think that these men will come back home to wives and kids, this kind of behavior doesn't stay in Afghanistan....hope they reach out for help.

Oh damn I didn't read the part where it says that they are civilians, these men are psychologically wounded, it's scary to think that these men will come back home to wives and kids, this kind of behavior doesn't stay in Afghanistan....hope they reach out for help.

Back
Top Bottom