ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE COVER'S THE AFGHANISTAN KILL TEAM* (GRAPHIC PHOTOS INSIDE)

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Oh damn I didn't read the part where it says that they are civilians, these men are psychologically wounded, it's scary to think that these men will come back home to wives and kids, this kind of behavior doesn't stay in Afghanistan....hope they reach out for help.
I think "sociopath" would be the correct term
Absolutely sickening  
30t6p3b.gif

Oh damn I didn't read the part where it says that they are civilians, these men are psychologically wounded, it's scary to think that these men will come back home to wives and kids, this kind of behavior doesn't stay in Afghanistan....hope they reach out for help.
Absolutely sickening  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Absolutely sickening  
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
I think these men are in no condition to be let lose in civilization once they return.. they need to be held and terminated 

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Absolutely sickening  
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
I think these men are in no condition to be let lose in civilization once they return.. they need to be held and terminated 

Not saying it's right, but what do y'all think war is? How can we expect everyone who is sent there after being trained to kill, then killing multiple people, to hold on to his or her sanity while living in that high stress situation?

Not everyone is wired the same and some of these dudes crack.

As for the guys standing by while this happens, I'm sure some of them speak out, but imagine being the dissenting voice in a group of armed warriors who seem to have no regard for human life.

Not saying it's right, but what do y'all think war is? How can we expect everyone who is sent there after being trained to kill, then killing multiple people, to hold on to his or her sanity while living in that high stress situation?

Not everyone is wired the same and some of these dudes crack.

As for the guys standing by while this happens, I'm sure some of them speak out, but imagine being the dissenting voice in a group of armed warriors who seem to have no regard for human life.

Why did I look at these images? 
2aexcts.png

Gotta clear my mind now. *Heads to Black Women Appreciation Thread for mental cleansing*

yeah, it is war but you should still act honorable.  you took someone's life, it's nothing to celebrate about.  don't grab them by their hair and smile with their corpse for a photo.  this isn't ancient times when people should act like savages.

yeah, it is war but you should still act honorable.  you took someone's life, it's nothing to celebrate about.  don't grab them by their hair and smile with their corpse for a photo.  this isn't ancient times when people should act like savages.

Why did I look at these images? 
2aexcts.png

Gotta clear my mind now. *Heads to Black Women Appreciation Thread for mental cleansing*

You realize they pretty much train you to be an emotionless killing machine right? they are grunts, not desk jockies. If you are broken down, they can build you back any which way they want. That's why after a soldier comes back, they find it hard to fit in with normal society unless you been riding a desk or not seeing combat.

You realize they pretty much train you to be an emotionless killing machine right? they are grunts, not desk jockies. If you are broken down, they can build you back any which way they want. That's why after a soldier comes back, they find it hard to fit in with normal society unless you been riding a desk or not seeing combat.

Originally Posted by shogun

that;s what i'm saying, it's one thing to kill someone it's another to parade around with their bodies like a bloody barbarian. To make matters worse some of these people are innocent.-The second you exhibit behaviors such as this you go from being a soldier to being a murderer....sometimes they are one in the same. The insult is America claims to hold itself to a higher standard.

This kinda inspires me to join the military like I originally planned.

Originally Posted by shogun

that;s what i'm saying, it's one thing to kill someone it's another to parade around with their bodies like a bloody barbarian. To make matters worse some of these people are innocent.-The second you exhibit behaviors such as this you go from being a soldier to being a murderer....sometimes they are one in the same. The insult is America claims to hold itself to a higher standard.

This kinda inspires me to join the military like I originally planned.

Back
Top Bottom