ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE COVER'S THE AFGHANISTAN KILL TEAM* (GRAPHIC PHOTOS INSIDE)

Originally Posted by MECKS

its war...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I would be disgusted to be present during these photos and around the soldiers laughing at the corpses...... I would turn against my fellow soldiers or something if I were to see some animals treating humans like that.
Nah, you wouldn't. I can see where you're coming from, but war changes people.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I would be disgusted to be present during these photos and around the soldiers laughing at the corpses...... I would turn against my fellow soldiers or something if I were to see some animals treating humans like that.
Nah, you wouldn't. I can see where you're coming from, but war changes people.

pretty messed up stuff. I still can't get over that one video of a Russian soldier? getting stabbed in the throat with the guys boot on his neck. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?

pretty messed up stuff. I still can't get over that one video of a Russian soldier? getting stabbed in the throat with the guys boot on his neck. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?

its war...

eyes.gif

It takes a braver soldier to exercise restraint, morality and empathy in these situations. I have a lot of respect for the few that do.

its war...

eyes.gif

It takes a braver soldier to exercise restraint, morality and empathy in these situations. I have a lot of respect for the few that do.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

yea I know what your talking about. I also seen Alot of other beheading videos even one with an American soldier (I think he was african and he was in the dessert camo) doing it to a Taliban I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

yea I know what your talking about. I also seen Alot of other beheading videos even one with an American soldier (I think he was african and he was in the dessert camo) doing it to a Taliban I'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom