ROH 9th Anv iPPV 2/26 - GoFightLive.tv - Haas/Benjamin vs Briscoes | Kings vs All Night Express

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

If edge loses at Mania, would there be a possibility to have E&C runite and go after the tag titles, or would we finally see Christian go after the strap and feud with Del Rio?

eff it, keep the gimmick

AquaGrape vs GHIMS in a "Winner keeps the gimmick" match has been added to NTWT 'Mania

AquaGrape vs GHIMS in a "Winner keeps the gimmick" match has been added to NTWT 'Mania

laugh.gif
TNA must feel so proud to have made that promo.

Originally Posted by GenX

laugh.gif

You know they are. Russo and Dixie are probably thinking the are sooo ahead of the curve by catering to the smarks by of making fun of the 2 21 11 deal. But really they just come off as jackasses. Kinda like me with my promos.

BTW I couldn't imagine being in the TNA locker room feeling good about wrestling there. The travel might be light but the morale has to be extremely low. I would be depressed to be there.

Originally Posted by GenX

laugh.gif

You know they are. Russo and Dixie are probably thinking the are sooo ahead of the curve by catering to the smarks by of making fun of the 2 21 11 deal. But really they just come off as jackasses. Kinda like me with my promos.

BTW I couldn't imagine being in the TNA locker room feeling good about wrestling there. The travel might be light but the morale has to be extremely low. I would be depressed to be there.

- Jim Ross noted on Twitter this morning that Sin Cara is already in Los Angeles working on his WWE debut. Ross said that WWE has high hopes for the former Mistico including a major “rollout

- Jim Ross noted on Twitter this morning that Sin Cara is already in Los Angeles working on his WWE debut. Ross said that WWE has high hopes for the former Mistico including a major “rollout

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'll believe it until the first time Sin Cara jobs to The Great Khali.

This.

i really hope this guy doesn't get burried within 6 months to a year.
has way too many possible angles and story lines that can be done.

and i want him to go back to the white and gold... blue and gold looks good, but i like the other better.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'll believe it until the first time Sin Cara jobs to The Great Khali.

This.

i really hope this guy doesn't get burried within 6 months to a year.
has way too many possible angles and story lines that can be done.

and i want him to go back to the white and gold... blue and gold looks good, but i like the other better.

Rey Mysterio vs Kane
Layla w/Michelle McCool vs Rosa Mendes
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Jack Swagger - Non Title Match
The Big Show vs Wade Barrett - The Corre Banned from Ringside
Edge & Kelly Kelly vs Drew McIntyre & Vickie Guerrero - Vickie's Job on the Line

Rey Mysterio vs Kane
Layla w/Michelle McCool vs Rosa Mendes
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Jack Swagger - Non Title Match
The Big Show vs Wade Barrett - The Corre Banned from Ringside
Edge & Kelly Kelly vs Drew McIntyre & Vickie Guerrero - Vickie's Job on the Line

Back
Top Bottom