Rockets(7-7) @ Clippers(6-6) - Battle of the .500 teams!!! 7:30pm PST Live on FSN Prime Ticket

maybe if we continue to crap on rafer he might shoot well like tonight(or from what the boxscore says)

Clipps no longer in it.
indifferent.gif

Nice win for the boys
pimp.gif

SA, Dallas and Utah all chalked up losses tonight as well, so good night overall for the Rockets.

But Wednesday's the big one. I don't care how they do against the likes of Denver or the Clips, I wanna see how they work against Phoenix and Dallas.

Good win to start this 4 game west coast swing.
But a REAL sloppy game nonetheless.
Yao with 6 or 7 turnovers just ain't gonna cut it.
Tmac with his 6th 30 point game this year.
Does anyone feel like when Tmac is going good and then the Rockets try to force feed Yao to get him in the flow, it actually hurts Tmac?
I sensed that in the game tonight. Perhaps we can do a better job of maybe playing the two man game between Yao and Tmac.

Tmac with another good game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was switching back and forth and the Clips had NO kinda answer for that high post they ran for Tmac. Dude was killing them left and right, whetherscoring or dishing it off. Too bad he couldn't convert that dunk in the end.

tmac showing why he's the best road player in the L, now at 34ppg on the road
pimp.gif

the toyota center needs to start booing him b/c he is very human-like at home

another good with for us our hard part of schedule is over with so watch out league
wink.gif

lets make it 3 in a row now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was switching back and forth and the Clips had NO kinda answer for that high post they ran for Tmac. Dude was killing them left and right, whether scoring or dishing it off. Too bad he couldn't convert that dunk in the end.

he would if 2 dudes did'nt try to hold him back. man, if that went down
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. that was orlando-tmac when he tried to go for that dunk. still has it, butdoesn't do it too much.

TMAC to mobley: "lemme see that pee pee."

290379822.jpg

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by OneTrust

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was switching back and forth and the Clips had NO kinda answer for that high post they ran for Tmac. Dude was killing them left and right, whether scoring or dishing it off. Too bad he couldn't convert that dunk in the end.

he would if 2 dudes did'nt try to hold him back. man, if that went down
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. that was orlando-tmac when he tried to go for that dunk. still has it, but doesn't do it too much.

TMAC to mobley: "lemme see that pee pee."

290379822.jpg

Wonder how Steve Francis felt when he saw that...

i couldnt find the clippers thread so imma just post it here, you guys have absolutely the worst commentators on prime time FSN...these dudes seriously dontknow the difference between rafer alston and franchise...dude kept saying franchise for the three but stevie already sat down 5 mins ago. and talking about yaoming is only a 50% free throw shooter...LOL!

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

i couldnt find the clippers thread so imma just post it here, you guys have absolutely the worst commentators on prime time FSN...these dudes seriously dont know the difference between rafer alston and franchise...dude kept saying franchise for the three but stevie already sat down 5 mins ago. and talking about yao ming is only a 50% free throw shooter...LOL!
Yeah they kept throwing me off too.
embarassed.gif

Anyways, we didn't deserve to win this game since we transformed into a jump shooting team toward the end of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter. Plus, wehad absolutely no answer for T-Mac and his offensive onslaught.
tired.gif

Good luck to Houston down the stretch.

i missed the game again.
smh.gif
at me.
i did catch the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter tho and that was ugly but we had the lead. what heppened to sam?

Dude got injured on some play and was M.I.A. for the remainder of the game. Jesus H. Christ!!! NO EB, NO SHAUN, and now NO SAM.
smh.gif
@ our injury plagued season. However, it was good to see Maggz and Knight out therebut once again it still wasn't enough FTW!!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom