Risky things you do for fun... Vol. Squeeze a glass tight til you think it's about to break

When I was younger I sat in the back seat I would tickle my dads armpits while driving and he would jerk the wheel bc he was super tickelish.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i clench my muscles until they cramp and then i like to see how long i can take the pain without uncramping them... dont ask me why
laugh.gif
yup....I usually do it with my foot

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i clench my muscles until they cramp and then i like to see how long i can take the pain without uncramping them... dont ask me why
laugh.gif
yup....I usually do it with my foot

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Turn the shower to freezing cold and torture myself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I literally do this everytime...torturing yourself in the morning is equivalent to a 5 hour energy shot. Then turn it warm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LMAO...I gotta do this on Monday.  Been DUMB tired at work lately even with 8 hours of sleep.  Maybe this is the remedy. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I literally do this everytime...torturing yourself in the morning is equivalent to a 5 hour energy shot. Then turn it warm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LMAO...I gotta do this on Monday.  Been DUMB tired at work lately even with 8 hours of sleep.  Maybe this is the remedy. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to shoot ball outside at Lester Community Center after dark in Memphis.....then some fool got shot so that was over.
Now I just occasionally let my tags expire for the hell of it.
pimp.gif
- These St. Louis cops can't see me - I rode dirty for 3 years...not one ticket

Spoiler [+]
I had the money, I just had to go back to Memphis during 9-5 on a M-F to do it but just said $@$# it
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

I used to shoot ball outside at Lester Community Center after dark in Memphis.....then some fool got shot so that was over.
Now I just occasionally let my tags expire for the hell of it.
pimp.gif
- These St. Louis cops can't see me - I rode dirty for 3 years...not one ticket

Spoiler [+]
I had the money, I just had to go back to Memphis during 9-5 on a M-F to do it but just said $@$# it
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

practice weilding the kitchen knife while im cooking jason bourne style. im getting pretty good.

practice weilding the kitchen knife while im cooking jason bourne style. im getting pretty good.

Originally Posted by nosepiker

Speed on turns instead of braking. 
tongue.gif

I had a friend do this over spring break
That #*!+ was weird as *!%! not even scary just weird and annoying  

Originally Posted by nosepiker

Speed on turns instead of braking. 
tongue.gif

I had a friend do this over spring break
That #*!+ was weird as *!%! not even scary just weird and annoying  

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

When I was younger I sat in the back seat I would tickle my dads armpits while driving and he would jerk the wheel bc he was super tickelish.
If you were my kid you woulda got

EARLY

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

If you were my kid you woulda got

EARLY

i drive fast as hell for no reason. i need to chill, i could easily just veer to the side one day and it will be all over..
smh.gif

i drive fast as hell for no reason. i need to chill, i could easily just veer to the side one day and it will be all over..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom