Risky things you do for fun... Vol. Squeeze a glass tight til you think it's about to break

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

when its really late i drive on sidewalks and og on any lanes, raw sex, and idk if ppl in their areas have them but the people that sell water bottles on big traffic stops, i wait till is about to get green and dip with the water bottles lol

one time we had one homie gassed we told em we about to but 6 he only had 4 on him he gave us all four and he went to go get 2 more we were gone when he came back lol

you're lame as !*@#.
x2, thats low

Originally Posted by JuJu

when its really late i drive on sidewalks and og on any lanes, raw sex, and idk if ppl in their areas have them but the people that sell water bottles on big traffic stops, i wait till is about to get green and dip with the water bottles lol

one time we had one homie gassed we told em we about to but 6 he only had 4 on him he gave us all four and he went to go get 2 more we were gone when he came back lol

you're lame as !*@#.
x2, thats low

dont be mad

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Originally Posted by Master Zik

play wrestle with my girl, ive hurt her several times
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Instead of just rustling around the ground tumbling about I see you power bombing her, putting her in the figure four or pulling out Mr. Socko.
power bomb, rock bottom and and choke slam are my finishers
pimp.gif

she hit the fan once
smh.gif

Futuristic wrote:
-Pour water on lightbulbs, I've only had one explode
shot a lightbulb when i firsr got my supersoaker
smh.gif
best believe i ran out the bathroom quick and hid for a few hours
smh.gif

I did a piledriver to mine once and almost broke her neck.
I close my eyes and drive while counting to see how long I last.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

play wrestle with my girl, ive hurt her several times
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Instead of just rustling around the ground tumbling about I see you power bombing her, putting her in the figure four or pulling out Mr. Socko.
power bomb, rock bottom and and choke slam are my finishers
pimp.gif

she hit the fan once
smh.gif

Futuristic wrote:
-Pour water on lightbulbs, I've only had one explode
shot a lightbulb when i firsr got my supersoaker
smh.gif
best believe i ran out the bathroom quick and hid for a few hours
smh.gif

I did a piledriver to mine once and almost broke her neck.
I close my eyes and drive while counting to see how long I last.

im pretty familiar with my apt so at night if im craving something to eat or gotta use the bano i like closing my eyes and walking to the kitchen or bathroom.. on occasions i jam my pinky toe, hit my head on the bathroom door, slip on my laundry but usually im pretty nice
laugh.gif

im pretty familiar with my apt so at night if im craving something to eat or gotta use the bano i like closing my eyes and walking to the kitchen or bathroom.. on occasions i jam my pinky toe, hit my head on the bathroom door, slip on my laundry but usually im pretty nice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

turn my headlights off at night (technique is especially risky out on country roads)
I used to do this on gravel roads with nightvision goggles on when I was in the military. (security forces got boring in montana)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

turn my headlights off at night (technique is especially risky out on country roads)
I used to do this on gravel roads with nightvision goggles on when I was in the military. (security forces got boring in montana)
laugh.gif

this thread was funny at first until sum ppl came w/ off the wall comments that had me
eyes.gif

this thread was funny at first until sum ppl came w/ off the wall comments that had me
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom