Risky things you do for fun... Vol. Squeeze a glass tight til you think it's about to break

this thread is weak
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

i drive fast as hell for no reason. i need to chill, i could easily just veer to the side one day and it will be all over..
smh.gif

Yeah I drive pretty fast too.

Originally Posted by DT43

i drive fast as hell for no reason. i need to chill, i could easily just veer to the side one day and it will be all over..
smh.gif

Yeah I drive pretty fast too.

when its really late i drive on sidewalks and og on any lanes, raw sex, and idk if ppl in their areas have them but the people that sell water bottles on big traffic stops, i wait till is about to get green and dip with the water bottles lol

one time we had one homie gassed we told em we about to but 6 he only had 4 on him he gave us all four and he went to go get 2 more we were gone when he came back lol

when its really late i drive on sidewalks and og on any lanes, raw sex, and idk if ppl in their areas have them but the people that sell water bottles on big traffic stops, i wait till is about to get green and dip with the water bottles lol

one time we had one homie gassed we told em we about to but 6 he only had 4 on him he gave us all four and he went to go get 2 more we were gone when he came back lol

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

you're lame as !*@#.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

you're lame as !*@#.

some stupid me and my friends did last winter
it was freezing outside and we let down all the windows and turned on the ac and sat in the car

some stupid me and my friends did last winter
it was freezing outside and we let down all the windows and turned on the ac and sat in the car

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Messyyy

-hotboxin while drivin with no tints, without turnin the air on.
-rollin a blunt while im drivin.

..that's just dumb.
isnt the thread about risky things u do for fun? well i enjoy those things, but that's just me tho. i dont promote it.

..that's just dumb.
isnt the thread about risky things u do for fun? well i enjoy those things, but that's just me tho. i dont promote it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

play wrestle with my girl, ive hurt her several times
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Instead of just rustling around the ground tumbling about I see you power bombing her, putting her in the figure four or pulling out Mr. Socko.
power bomb, rock bottom and and choke slam are my finishers
pimp.gif

she hit the fan once
smh.gif

Futuristic wrote:
-Pour water on lightbulbs, I've only had one explode
shot a lightbulb when i firsr got my supersoaker
smh.gif
best believe i ran out the bathroom quick and hid for a few hours
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

play wrestle with my girl, ive hurt her several times
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Instead of just rustling around the ground tumbling about I see you power bombing her, putting her in the figure four or pulling out Mr. Socko.
power bomb, rock bottom and and choke slam are my finishers
pimp.gif

she hit the fan once
smh.gif

Futuristic wrote:
-Pour water on lightbulbs, I've only had one explode
shot a lightbulb when i firsr got my supersoaker
smh.gif
best believe i ran out the bathroom quick and hid for a few hours
smh.gif

..that's just dumb.
U Right.

..that's just dumb.
U Right.

sometimes when I shotgun beers, instead of using a knife or a sharp object, I will try and puncture the can with my thumb. It's tight if I can pull it off and I look like a BA but sometimes I cut my thumb on the aluminum

sometimes when I shotgun beers, instead of using a knife or a sharp object, I will try and puncture the can with my thumb. It's tight if I can pull it off and I look like a BA but sometimes I cut my thumb on the aluminum

Back
Top Bottom