Rise of the Planet of the Apes ... srsly [official trailer out]

I'm not sure if an "origin" story for this franchise is such a good idea. The final act of the film should be interesting though. An all out war that leaves the apes taking over the U.S.? I'd download.

I'm not sure if an "origin" story for this franchise is such a good idea. The final act of the film should be interesting though. An all out war that leaves the apes taking over the U.S.? I'd download.

i'd watch a screener. looks pretty good. and im a fan of james franco.

i'd watch a screener. looks pretty good. and im a fan of james franco.

everytime i was in the research facility and the monkeys were carted passed my lab i always wondered if anything in the building would lead to something like this or resident evil

everytime i was in the research facility and the monkeys were carted passed my lab i always wondered if anything in the building would lead to something like this or resident evil

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Wonder if this one will be as racist as the last.

Please tell me how the last one was racist? because Michael Clark Duncan a black man dressed up as an ape? What about the other actors who did the same thing?  Ya'll are trying toooo hard and I'm always calling out racist stuff.  These type of comments make it hard to get people to listen when you actually have a valid point.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Wonder if this one will be as racist as the last.

Please tell me how the last one was racist? because Michael Clark Duncan a black man dressed up as an ape? What about the other actors who did the same thing?  Ya'll are trying toooo hard and I'm always calling out racist stuff.  These type of comments make it hard to get people to listen when you actually have a valid point.

Back
Top Bottom