Rise of the Planet of the Apes ... srsly [official trailer out]

been following this since it was announced. Im glad they moved it up from the CHristmas release date. August isnt sooo bad. is that Zira at the end?

been following this since it was announced. Im glad they moved it up from the CHristmas release date. August isnt sooo bad. is that Zira at the end?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Looks nice.

Yo, is Malfoy on this film?

That's what i thought too, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Looks decent. I enjoyed the remake with Mark Wahlberg. I was hoping there would be a sequel but I guess not. I wonder if this one has a connection to the last one or is it just a complete reboot?

Don't quote me on this, but i think I read it's actually a prequel to the original series, so no it's not connected to the marky mark one.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Looks decent. I enjoyed the remake with Mark Wahlberg. I was hoping there would be a sequel but I guess not. I wonder if this one has a connection to the last one or is it just a complete reboot?

Don't quote me on this, but i think I read it's actually a prequel to the original series, so no it's not connected to the marky mark one.

Am I the only one who thought that last chimp looked creepy? Anyway, still going to check this one out.

Am I the only one who thought that last chimp looked creepy? Anyway, still going to check this one out.

Originally Posted by stackz

Creepy in a good way or bad way??
I think the chimp looked creepy cuz it looked like it was actually thinking/scheming and had an eerie sense of calmness to him.

Originally Posted by stackz

Creepy in a good way or bad way??
I think the chimp looked creepy cuz it looked like it was actually thinking/scheming and had an eerie sense of calmness to him.

Back
Top Bottom