Rise and fall (and maybe rise again?) of Subway restaurants.

One of the best sandwich spots i went to up here was downtown, i cant remember the name but i remember the location. Its now a vegan pizza spot :smh:

Was owned by this older Eritrean couple. Upstairs was a lounge in the evening. Grab a sandwich downstairs and go upstairs to the lounge :lol: random as hell but dope

You toasting that bad boy? No meat?

its toasted. da subway club, is a roast beef, turkey, ham sandwich.

Subway Club®
The perfect combination of thinly sliced turkey breast, tender roast beef and Black Forest ham - and they're all 100% Canadian!
Product Image

I usually go to Jason’s Deli if I want a sandwich or Jimmy Johns. Is been awhile since I have gone to subway. It really depends on the location and workers when it comes to them. I been curious about trying Jersey Mike’s. I haven’t gone there yet.

Jersey Mike’s FTW. #7 and #13

Blimpie’s is second but not many left and I refuse to eat at the one on Nassau St. BB is their best sandwich but back in the day the cheeseburger sub :smokin

They fell off because they got rid of $5 foot longs and their former spokesperson is a convicted pedophile. Plenty of other places that make better over priced sandwiches.

quiznos is good. too expensive though from what i remember.
jersey mikes is much better than subway. i always get em mikes way.
i don’t think we have a blimpies anymore but i always thought it was pretty similar to subway.

I ate subway last week. Was in the boonies with no other options.

I’d rather not go there again.

If I am somewhere and I WANT to eat healthy and I don't see anything semi-healthy, I don't mind going to Subway.

It gets the job done, my nose ain't that far up in the air.

I wouldn't even feed Subway to my dogs :lol:

it would have to be a life and death situation for me where there was no other food around and I absolutely HAD to eat at this place or low on funds.

I see yall back in here trippin trippin

Spicey Italian, lettuce, tomato, light onion, green peppers and that CRACK CHIPOTLE SAUCE on flat bread >>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom