RIP Pop Smoke.

Rappers flossing cash is so ignorant. You don’t really see white Celebes rockstars etc running around Flossing cash.
Product of the social media era. When you reach a certain level, you’re stunting every time you leave the house, even if you not. Knowing you got cash, a big house and a nice car ain’t enough. These kids now have to see people seeing and reacting to them.

that don't even look like a Mcmansions
Word. If the goons can come they will come security or not. All that cash & notoriety he had you would of thought he would have one of his top shooters/security with him at ALL times on retainer.

RIP Pop Smoke.

yup, it didn't help his manager basically posted his address on IG...i found da house on google maps in 30 seconds.

Screenshot_20200219-132729.png

Ppl should pump the brakes a bit on him posting or flossin being the reason this happened until more info comes out... Coulda been a set up the whole time, beef or retaliation for something

It was stated a few pages back that he stole some West Coast high roller's Rolls Royce and was flexing about it on the East Coast.

Car was recovered but I could see the owner wanting to make an example so that this kinda stunt wouldn't be pulled again.

Ppl should pump the brakes a bit on him posting or flossin being the reason this happened until more info comes out... Coulda been a set up the whole time, beef or retaliation for something
Either beef or some dusty goons looking for a come up.

RIP Pop and Protect Bando Black at all costs. Money makes people do evil things

Father your sons.
Too many bad moves.

Just a slip up of posting your address can get you got out here smh.

heard he threw a party in that house recently so the goons could of already been plotting after the party to

That house isn't even all that but that location is nice though.

The back view and interior of the house is crazy tho. It opens up on a hill overlooking Hollywood. For a 20 year old rapper that just popped 8 months ago....this is a cool stay.

84298245-627F-46BF-85E1-2FE9416C0A95.jpeg
9A475DD8-27B1-4E35-A73F-485AC2C352C3.jpeg
00F66B57-D291-4E00-9B48-F54FA0F7E0A8.jpeg
1C21F595-0A37-45A0-B41A-4E8E9753C983.jpeg
78C16B83-DBA7-42C4-9D8A-8CC27B0D9DBC.jpeg

You about to be rich AF

Why you out here trying to steal cars for?

Just lease/buy one

:smh:

Lotta folks feel like paying for stuff is a sucker move. Especially folks promoting "finessin" as a lifestyle.

These cats be losing they lives over nothing man. Sad to see once again.

Last edited:
Lotta folks feel like paying for stuff is a sucker move. Especially folks promoting "finessin" as a lifestyle.

These cars be losing they lives over nothing man. Sad to see once again.
Said he borrowed it for a video shoot.

He didn’t even have to rent it. It was loaned to him free of charge

and then he tried to steal the whole whip

even more stupid on Popsmoke if the owner is gangster

If I’m a rapper I’m not carrying or flossing cash and keeping armed security at all times. Dudes need to stay with debit and credit cards. I’m an average joe and I don’t like carrying cash in case i get robbed. You can have your wallet and cc stolen and cancel cards and live to fight another day. Dude may have had 50k in cash so he was a target and prob fought back since he wasn’t trying to take that big of an L.
Not for this reason, but I pretty much hate dealing with cash all together. Strictly cards and mobile for me.

Back
Top Bottom