RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Man yall trippin. Jim Jones is forever whack juice.

Type of ***** that should've stuck to adlibs and being a hypeman.
In hindsite
Everyone in dipset
Has been sippin from the wack juice barrel
Can jim juelz all the affiliates
Still made some timeless music

Not that I feel like any of these guys Music is Amazing, but this Blikxy movement is gonna blow up nationally in the coming months. Dudes been Grinding for a minute & Organically Growing in the City & have multiple members doing anywhere between 100k- 1 million views. they have the biggest potential to blow up.

Last edited:
Not that I feel like any of these guys Music is Amazing, but this Blikxy movement is gonna blow up nationally in the coming months. Dudes been Grinding for a minute & Organically Growing in the City & have multiple members doing anywhere between 100k- 1 million views. they have the biggest potential to blow up.

post some of their ****

22gz has the most potential out of all these Brooklyn drill cats

Him & Envy Caine seem to be running with it. although that Envy cat got a lot of that Meek/Dave East appeal, where they can do both the Drill/trap **** but Can really go in with some hood Content.

Words Of Wisdom is fire, Pusha's verse was disgusting. I think Q's EP is pretty good, just doesn't have any songs that will probably generate a lot of buzz club wise if that's what people want from him

Bars/delivery is there, but I don't know if he has a song with that Midas touch yet.

Bars/delivery is there, but I don't know if he has a song with that Midas touch yet.

Yea He doesn't have a song That will Be strong in the "turn up" section, but a lot of good songs. Wayno Said it best on Everyday Struggle, Don Has all the personality & Charisma of a "star" but doesn't have the hit making ability yet. A Boogie produces nothing but hits he's just less Cocky & flamboyant. Dude moves about his business real quiet.

I thought East went to college or a university?

im talking creative wise...spittas if they don't learn to be more well rounded early they stay stunted for most likely their whole career. (see Lloyd Banks last few mixtapes...zzz)

I think East has surpassed Don in song making ability honestly. He's had a few joints i could see getting big spins if pushed hard enough & has more of a "mainstream buzz.

Either way tho Both Don & East aren't mumble/club rappers, both rely on making good projects & growing their fanbases to really be moving. Both are doing that & the strategy is working pretty well. Dudes getting booked for shows all over the country & releasing material to keep their fanbases satisfied. There aren't in a different position from their mumble/turnup rap counterparts who do the same venues & who's projects come out & do 30-40K.

Only difference is that their counterparts seem much bigger because they cater to teens that are on the internet posting all day, Tweeting all day, creating viral videos etc etc. However when it comes to results it's not much of a difference.

Only difference is that their counterparts seem much bigger because they cater to teens that are on the internet posting all day,

club smashes are csreer changers...

that rich da kid new freezer for example... EVERYWHERE.

French been ice skating since pop that...u get my drift.

club smashes are csreer changers...

that rich da kid new freezer for example... EVERYWHERE.

French been ice skating since pop that...u get my drift.

Rich Da Kid Career ain't really gonna change much in the long term, he's gonna sell the same 30-40k East gonna sell, they gonna be doing the same size venues, & get the same recognition. New Freezer is a Hot Song but it's not like that **** is In Da Club or something.

Cats Like East & Don Q start Chasing "new Freezer" instead of keep building on what got them here & they lose all momentum, We've seen it happen multiple times. Chasing that hit brings you fans for a few months & then they are on to the next one immediately & not ******* with you at all 6 months later.

Back
Top Bottom