RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

:rofl:

Son I didn't even know how to reply to that post.

You know how it is when you open a few threads and when you click on one and read a post like was this thread grave dug from 2004?

I was befuddled and thought he was joking

It took me back to when I discovered IT like 15 years ago or so and it was dope along with most of the other underground/lesser known rappers.

But his follow up post makes no sense. Does Tech even drop heat anymore? Its one thing if he wants to say his old stuff still holds up but he talking like Dance with the Devil was just on the radio :lol:

You can't comment on Uzi and then we see you with this clown two days later

he's Mexican, Spanish dudes in rap always end up clickin up...but lil Uzi is derived from Lil Wayne (Fat Joe's homie) there ain't really a father to 6ix9ine's style...

they let wayne pass.... should've nipped da cartoon bloods in da bud when it was a trickle, its instead of a flood.

Sounds bitter that he's not getting a bag from him like them BK ****** is. Don't want to hear Cali dudes whining when they put Chris Brown and Soulja Boy on the set. That ***** Soulja actually walked thru the hood talking that ****. On pie-roo

soulja-boy.jpg

Wack100 made a post telling that _ to mind his business but I think he deleted it :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if they talked. Both of 'em really from that.

Redrum (last verse) and them was kinda the first to go full blown gang bangin, blood talking on records.

Sounds bitter that he's not getting a bag from him like them BK *****s is. Don't want to hear Cali dudes whining when they put Chris Brown and Soulja Boy on the set. That ***** Soulja actually walked thru the hood talking that ****. On pie-roo

He addressed all of that though. lol

Wack100 made a post telling that _ to mind his business but I think he deleted it :lol:

Yeah, I saw that. He pretty much said Chicago, New York and Florida....they took it and did their thing with it and added their spin. They can't tell them how to act, that's their thing now. Because nobody from Cali is going to go to their neighborhoods to tell them how to bang.

It was one of the few times Wack has made sense to me

he's Mexican, Spanish dudes in rap always end up clickin up...but lil Uzi is derived from Lil Wayne (Fat Joe's homie) there ain't really a father to 6ix9ine's style...

Sure there is. Nobody is ever 100% original.

Back
Top Bottom